No announcement yet.

AJ vs Ruiz II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Yeah, post-bout pisstakes are all that was good for.

What about all the white vaseline in AJ's hair and beard? He looked like Morgan Freeman.
    AJ was pretty nappy in there

Comment

"Who wants to see a third fight, amigos?"

No one, you daft cunt. You didn't do fuck all in the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        AJ was pretty nappy in there
        Gotta go to bed, mate (buddy, Fat Yank). It's getting late over in the UK.

Good sharing some laughs with you.

Comment

Gotta go to bed, mate (buddy, Fat Yank). It's getting late over in the UK.

Good sharing some laughs with you.
          You silly bytch its 11pm , Tyans gonna release a vid soon like he said

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            You silly bytch its 11pm , Tyans gonna release a vid soon like he said
            He spends ages on the editing though, doesn't he? Yeah. The editing. He spends ages on it.

You remember how Robert Duran was hands of stone?

Should Andy Ruiz Jr. go by the name "feet of stone"?

Comment

He spends ages on the editing though, doesn't he? Yeah. The editing. He spends ages on it.

You remember how Robert Duran was hands of stone?

Should Andy Ruiz Jr. go by the name "feet of stone"?
              The fat Puerto Rican had one too many shish kebabs before the fight

gunning for that 3rd fight he is

lolling at everyone who thought Ruiz baited Big Josh by carrying weights in his pocket during the weigh in loololl

He basically admitted he didnt train and ate like a beast

Comment

Hollywood gave us Cool Hand Luke
                Mexico gave us Fast Hands Fluke

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  One n Done. No need for a 3rd fight unless Fast Hands can lose 50 lbs
                  Exactly he gotta earn it again, and trust im prolly the biggest Ruiz fan, dude I get clowned for looking like a mini Ruiz, but whats real is real, I even predicted how the first fight went, disappointed, still with Ruiz 100%

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Exactly he gotta earn it again, and trust im prolly the biggest Ruiz fan, dude I get clowned for looking like a mini Ruiz, but whats real is real, I even predicted how the first fight went, disappointed, still with Ruiz 100%
                    He behaved like a one n doner. Relishing his unexpected win as opposed to planning ahead and building a brand. Trying to improve his game.

If it's any consolation, Andy's win was better than AJ's. By far.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      lolling at everyone who thought Ruiz baited Big Josh by carrying weights in his pocket during the weigh in loololl
                      I'll include myself in that category, because I simply couldn't believe someone could be THAT MUCH of a cunt to come in so much overweight.

What an idiot.

Of course, it doesn't help that he's spent six months having smoke blown up his ass telling him he's the new Tyson.

I remember him mocking AJ on social media by sending a robot emoticon to him while he was training. Yeah.. but he was TRAINING. You were texting robot icons and eating tacos.

Comment

Working...
                      X