Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I'm Getting Screwed Over; Wilder Don't Wanna Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishful drinking

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    People on him acting like Wilders last 3 fights weren't against drug cheats lol

Regardless of what the whyte case may be (does anyone know) he is not banned from fighting and is a legitimate challenger.

I'm curious what happens if the fury rematch doesn't...where does wilder hide ? Boobzeale is done, ortiz is done, the dregs of the division are done. If he doesn't fight AJ .... who does he fight ?
    AJ, aka Primo Carnera jr., is damaged goods.

Comment

He's on meds

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Spin it any way you want, we know what really went down.
      The Brits are so desperate for any kind of recognition they fall for EVERYTHING. Hearn has a easy time with these yokels.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        We sure do. Everybody knows. Wilders crappy resume confirms Wilder just been a serial ducker till this dayayyyayyyy.
        42 up, 42 knocked down, 41 KNOCKED OUT. The best record EVER .

Comment

The BEST ever

We sure do. Everybody knows. Wilders crappy resume confirms Wilder just been a serial ducker till this dayayyyayyyy.
          42 up, 42 knocked down, 41 KNOCKED OUT. The best record EVER .

Comment

The PED issue is getting dealt with. How many excuses does Wilder and his fans want to hide behind? B samples, eliminators, final eliminators, final final eliminators. Doesnt like Whytes promoter and so on and so on. Its all quite embarrassing.

Champions should want to face challengers they shouldnt be making endless lists of excuses to get out of those fights. And that is why nobody got as much respect for Wilder as Wilder demands.
            The PED issue is how old and yet unresolved? Shouldn't it be resolved before Whyte or you cry about Wilder not fighting him. Further, has Whyte fought in any eliminators or done anything to guarantee a Wilder fight. Pretty sure he chose a money fight versus Chisora over an Ortiz fight. When you can't beat a Chisora or Rivas level fighter easy it makes folks wonder why he won't fight Ortiz.

Lastly...yes champions fight challengers. Ortiz is a challenger. Fury is a challenger (best non champ), and Breazeale is a challenger. You're complaining that Wilder hasn't fought a guy who does nothing for his career. Getting worked in the championship rounds by Parker and barely surviving isn't the makings of a guy who must get a title shot asap.

Comment

Matchroom interns on here defending their doper cheat hero who ran from a final eliminator and ran from a huge money AJ rematch. Maybe he was off cycle for his roids? After his suspension maybe he gets the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                I think context is important in any circumstance and even in PED testing. Whyte didn't yes positive for some crazy human growth hormone or something, what he was initially popped for was perfectly legal until a few months prior to him testing.

A lot of low level fighters probably have no idea which chemicals are moved on and off the lists. Of course they should, but I think categorising Whyte with a drug cheat like Miller for example, is a bit like putting a dude who stole a pint / quarter of milk into the same criminal classification as a murderer.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not campaigning for the exoneration of Whyte, i don't want to see any cheats in the sport I love.
                They're both drug cheats. A thief and a murderer are 2 different criminals. Miller might have stolen a Rolls-Royce, while Whyte only stole a Nissan, but they're both going to amount to grand theft auto. Whyte had MONTHS to stop his PED use, and inform the commission of his activities. No excuse for that, and in my eyes he's just like every other cheat that gets caught and has an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Wilder will be more than happy to oblige you. He'll knock your no stamina fat ass out no later than the seventh round. No go back to resuming your Euro bum of the month tour with your White slave master Eddie Hearn.
                  Joshua will be broke in 2 years. Hearn stole the money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boston Hera View Post
                    AJ, aka Primo Carnera jr., is damaged goods.
                    wow. Primo Jr. That is DISRESPECTFUL!! LMFAO!

Comment

• Wilder would take Whyte's pea-sized head clean off.

Whyte has been running from Luis Ortiz for years. He knows that if he really wanted ro be mandatory, he fights Ortiz first, but he's scared and turned it down every single time.

Comment

Working...
                      X