Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearly 80,000 immigrants approved for DACA have arrest records, USCIS report finds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly 80,000 immigrants approved for DACA have arrest records, USCIS report finds

Nearly 80,000 immigrants approved for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which shields those who came to the country illegally as minors from deportation, have an arrest record — including arrests for violent or sexual offenses. The data released Saturday by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) shows only arrests or apprehensions for a criminal offense or an immigration-related civil offense and does not take into account whether there was a conviction, acquittal, dismissal or a lessening of charges. The report finds that of the nearly 889,000 applicants for the DACA program, 110,000 had arrest records. Of the more than 765,000 approved for DACA, 79,398 had arrest records. Of that number, 67,861 were arrested before their most recent DACA approval, while 15,903 were arrested after their most recent approval. The offenses incurred by DACA requestors who were arrested before their most recent approval include battery (3,421), assault (3,308), burglary, breaking and entering (1,471), rape (62), murder (15) and theft or larceny (7,926). The largest population arrested were suspected of driving-related offenses excluding DUIs (23,305) and immigration-related offenses (12,968.)

https://michaelsavage.com/nearly-800...-report-finds/

So stupid! Why allow the ten percent to qualify for Daca? If they are criminals how did the 10 percent qualify? Sounds fishy, maybe it was when they were minors! I smell some kind of BS

Comment

Someone is miswording this to confuse the white nationalist

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        Someone is miswording this to confuse the white nationalist
        You people dispute facts that are right under your nose. Not surprising.

Comment

So about 10%?

Makes sense.

That's just a reflection of american society.

I believe overall around 8% of americans have been convicted of felonies.

That percentage could be higher depending on how you define criminal record.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            So about 10%?

Makes sense.

That's just a reflection of american society.

That percentage could be higher depending on how you define criminal record.
            So let more in, got it.

Comment

DACA needs to end it was created by an executive order by a Corrupt President who turned the United States to a banana Republic Specially The Justice Department and CIA

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                So about 10%?

Are you okay? Did you just say that close to 10% of Americans are criminals??

Bro... wtf.... lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Are you okay? Did you just say that close to 10% of Americans are criminals??

Bro... wtf.... lmao....
                  Some studies say 30% or even 1/3 of americans have criminal records.

Depends how they count it. Misdemeanors, juvenile offenses, etc.

But as far as straight felony convictions about 8-10% is the numbers I've seen.

Comment

I have a criminal record.

Almost every single close friend I have from high school has one too.

But we grew up in los angeles and were low lifes.

Comment

Working...
                    X