Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Joke, Adrien Broner wants 100million against Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Joke, Adrien Broner wants 100million against Pacquiao.

Looks like Broner doesn't want the Pac fight. He is seriously asking for 100 million. Pac vs Berto is in talks for January. WTF!

I was actually excited to see Pac vs Broner. Please no Berto!!!

Comment

Pac stops Berto the last man to go the distance with Floyd Joy Sinclair will be the story of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
        Looks like Broner doesn't want the Pac fight. He is seriously asking for 100 million. Pac vs Berto is in talks for January. WTF!

Broner is the most over payed boxer in the sport. Mikey beat the hell out of him. Vargas held him to a draw but he seems to think he is the A side and should get more money than Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
          Pac stops Berto the last man to go the distance with Floyd Joy Sinclair will be the story of the fight.
          i rather see pac vs broner but i actually think berto is a tougher fight than broner.

Comment

this is what you called pricing yourself out!

Comment

broner has never wanted to fight Pacquiao. Lol he's been ducking him for years. he turned down what like 4 million a few years back to fight Pacquiao. this is not news.

Comment

Broner need to pay Wilder for some think it, believe it, receive it training cuz I don't see this working for him otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                  broner has never wanted to fight Pacquiao. Lol he's been ducking him for years. he turned down what like 4 million a few years back to fight Pacquiao. this is not news.
                  That was a bs 360 offer. I thought that deal was horrible myself for awhile til I learned it was a 360 deal. Broner was smart to turn that sh^t offer down.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
                    Why were you excited to see Pac vs Broner? Broner don't even show up to his fights vs lesser guys these days let alone the name guys.

I think Berto is the more interesting & fun fight. I definitely think Berto has a better shot to upset Pac or make it a competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X