Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis says he, Loma, and Canelo are better than Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost his belt on the scales and refused to move up. That all I need to know about this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      You are a ****ing uneducated ******. I'm no Lomachenko dick blower you ****ing moron. Use the search function... oh wait, you aren't smart enough.
      That's because you're a Pac dick blower you grade A, deformed degenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        all Crawford needs is one big name to fight him to solidy his status. after the Benavidez fight other guys smell blood and see vulnerabilities.
        Not everyone will be 6'0 with fast hands. And Ill, I hope that this makes them want to take the fight lol... But isn't it funny how Loma's fans dissed Davis for ducking Loma, and now they believe in Davis lol...

Comment

I wouldn't argue too much for him thinking Loma and canelo are better but bud would be right behind both of them and tank wouldn't even be on the list.

Comment

This guy got stripped of his title on the scales and refused to move up. Broner was doing this same smoke and mirrors weight bully **** at 130 but at least he moved up when he failed to make weight. Davis is the black Brandon Rios when he finally has to move to 135 he is going to get his ass kicked. Keep hiding at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

First Wilder and now Bud lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                You don't need to speak for him. He's a grown man. Ill find out everything I need to know from his responses. He's a Pac fan.
                Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                That Rag f@g is one of the dumbest pieces of **** I have ever seen on this site for sure. He thinks I'm a Pac fanboy too .
                He actually craps on Loma quite a bit but you can check his post history for that.

Comment

Davis could be great, but seems like Broner 2.0 to me.

Comment

Fight him then and see if he still ordinary!

Take a tune up at 147 against Lipinets and fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

You have one bad fight, and people forget. I do think that Loma is better, but I cant look at this one fight and disregard everything Crawford has done. Fought so many styles and always gets the job done!

Comment

Working...
                      X