Clear All

• The Golovkin detractors are laughably stupid

And getting dumber by the day.

Golovkin got destroyed!
    Golovkin got exposed!
    Golovkin was shook!
    Golovkin ran!
    Canelo dominated!

The above just some of the idiotic comments I've seen over the week. I admit I didn't watch the fight last week. I was gonna stream and wound up falling asleep and missing the whole fight because I have a habit of waking up too early these days.

Watched the fight last night and while I scored it 7-5 Golovkin, I had no problem with it being 7-5 for Canelo or a draw. Literally every round was pretty close and some were damn near impossible to score. How anyone can cosign on the above comments is beyond me.

In closing, that was a very close fight that could've went either way and Golovkin detractors are stupid. Thanks.

Canelo whooped his ass again and wannabe eastern euros can't accept it!!!!

Comment

golovkin out landed outworked and outpunched canelo in the first fight = draw

golovkin outboxed canelo in the center of the ring, outworked canelo, and outpunched him again = lost

u cant win a decision against this ginger freak. every fighter going to lose a decision no matter what unless u win all rounds like floyd, but still only win MD (what the heck??? hahhahahahahaha). canelo biggest fraud in the sport. lara got robbed. trout should have at least got a draw. cotto fight very close. golovkin robbed twice.

Comment

U not see his face doe? There was swelling on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

A 2 second gif tells the story of a 36 minute fight...

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Ladies and gentleman of the jury, exhibit A. ^^^^^^ One of the dumbest window lickers in NSB history....

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              golovkin out landed outworked and outpunched canelo in the first fight = draw

golovkin outboxed canelo in the center of the ring, outworked canelo, and outpunched him again = lost

u cant win a decision against this ginger freak. every fighter going to lose a decision no matter what unless u win all rounds like floyd, but still only win MD (what the heck??? hahhahahahahaha). canelo biggest fraud in the sport. lara got robbed. trout should have at least got a draw. cotto fight very close. golovkin robbed twice.
              Like I said above, a 7-5 score for Canelo was fair. The judges were not the problem- it's the ******s on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Like I said above, a 7-5 score for Canelo was fair. The judges were not the problem- it's the ******s on this site.
                7-5 canelo is far from fair. easy 7-5 or 8-6 golovkin (90% of media and fans agree). canelo was very ineffective with his aggression. truth. canelo got outworked. truth. canelo got outlanded. truth. too many truths.

canelo beat golovkin??? the biggest lie.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  A 2 second gif tells the story of a 36 minute fight...
                  cherry picked gifs and post fight photos is all these punks got. their hero is the biggest fraud in boxing. and he is a ginger freak.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    7-5 canelo is far from fair. easy 7-5 or 8-6 golovkin (90% of media and fans agree). canelo was very ineffective with his aggression. truth. canelo got outworked. truth. canelo got outlanded. truth. too many truths.

canelo beat golovkin??? the biggest lie.
                    ???????????

Comment

Working...
                    X