Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are modern rappers going for the public toilet stall look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me they're just doing it because they don't know what to do...

Comment

Comment

I suppose that's the trend now a days. Although I think it's ugly.

Xxxtentacion was going with that look also.

Comment

Damn, that boy look like melted skittles. A walking fag flag, ya feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Man they both look like they have let loose a cpl of kangaroos in the back paddock.

Edit- layman's term FREAKS.
            Originally posted by .jwesternchamp. View Post
            the sad part about this is if you actually take the time out and look at all their tatts, it's horrible. it's like some 10 year old kid drew it on them. and it has no meaning just a bunch of random stuff like stars, marijuana, a peace sign.
            Originally posted by .jwesternchamp. View Post
            its the randomness that throws everything off. Wiz has all sorts of stuff tatted on him from weed, stars, flames/fire, everything!

im used to seeing the cholo style tatts with picture collage that actually goes together from lowriders, gangs, the city of LA, prison, cemetery.
            Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            it's a lot harder to shock people these days, all the old stuff - mohawks, weird hair colors, strange clothing, we've all got used to from seeing it all the time

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              it's a lot harder to shock people these days, all the old stuff - mohawks, weird hair colors, strange clothing, we've all got used to from seeing it all the time
              The baddest mofo ive ever seen trying to shock people is the one and only G G ALLIN.
              He was a master of shock.
              Too bad hes dead now.
              Mufa fuka bad punk rocker.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Wiz Khalifa's body tattoos dont look so bad.

Face / hand tats on the other hand look stupid. Especially face ones. Also Tekashi 69's hair and mouthpiece/grill color is beyond obnoxious.

I don't think Wiz's tattoos are too bad either, but the fact that he's about 6'5" and 75 lbs makes his whole appearance nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I don't think Wiz's tattoos are too bad either, but the fact that he's about 6'5" and 75 lbs makes his whole appearance nauseating.
                  Wiz still looks loads better than that Takeshi 69 fool. That little ***** trying to act hard with his rainbow hair/grill is the worst.

He has jigsaw tattooed on his face!!

Wtf

Comment

I dunno but this song gets stuck in my head

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      Wiz still looks loads better than that Takeshi 69 fool. That little ***** trying to act hard with his rainbow hair/grill is the worst.

He has jigsaw tattooed on his face!!

Wtf

I agree. I wish I could stomp that f*ggot's face until skittles ooze out of his mouth and nose.

Comment

Working...
                      X