Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? This doesn't make any sense

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      He reminds me of Anderson Silvas coach. Looks like hes been sent back to kill Sarah Conor. Imagine the head trainer being an obvious roider, makes the gym look pretty sus.

Comment

remember when the lil g fans swore kell brook would likely never fight at 147 again after going to 160 for golovkin cause he was just "so big"? lol

Comment

Why? According to him going down to 147 was the death knell of his battle with Spence. I would understand if he was going to face Khan, but if not it makes no sense.

Comment

High seas or low seas.
            Siablo's gonna be on Kell's side.

Comment

Straight up... I think it’s a very bad move for him! He’s just a wee bit large for 1-4-7, as they say. Wish him luck doe. Rematch with Spence if he’s healthy

Comment

Brook is an idiot. He says making 147 absolutely kills him. He says he feels weak and drained all the time and has trouble sleeping because he is so hungry. So if he chooses to fight at 147 again when he clearly belongs at 154 he is an idiot. A 4 month training camp is just as stupid and won't help. He still has to make 147 but he will only be drained longer and probably be over trained and stale as well. Why doesn't he just fight at his proper weight of 154? If he gets beat at 147 he will only have himself to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  According to Hearn, Ingle has hired "sports scientists" to help Brook come back down to 147.

There are drugs on the market that will allow one to lose muscle mass but keep ones strength
                  I know next to nothing about peds but I seriously doubt any drug allows one to lose muscle weight but keep one's strength. It just sounds too good to be true. Hell, in that case Brook can use those magic drugs to fight at 135 while remaining as strong as he is at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    According to Hearn Brook is in a 16 week camp and is going back to 147. Even if he does not get the Khan fight

But all the Brook fanboys told us he was taking over the 154
                    Only for Khan or Pacquiao

This guy spreading lies as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      remember when the lil g fans swore kell brook would likely never fight at 147 again after going to 160 for golovkin cause he was just "so big"? lol
                      You sure are full of hate for GGG and his fans to bring up something this old. There is nothing to lol about. Brook himself is the one who said loud clear and often that he was too big for 147 and making that weight absolutely killed him and drained him. It was his excuse for losing to Spence. Maybe you were lol so hard you forgot that.

Comment

Working...
                      X