Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture: Would you wear this kind of hat? (Vote.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.

I have two hats of that style, one green and one brown.

They are good for the drizzle in winter here, keep my head dry without an umbrella. They originated in the part of Britain that has a similar climate.

Comment

I like it, I wear an Ivy Cap on the reg, similar but a bit more stream line !

Comment

I'm not in my 60s or above. I'm also not Irish. So no. And yes, I know the guy in the pic isn't either. But he also looks ridiculous. Stringer needs to get a hobby. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          I'd wear it in the right circumstance. I'm an old school dude. I just picked up golf. And I wear modern clothes for golf (Nike.. all that). But I'll be rocking this kind of stuff in the fall time for real. Only guy on the course...

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Yes.

I have two hats of that style, one green and one brown.

They are good for the drizzle in winter here, keep my head dry without an umbrella. They originated in the part of Britain that has a similar climate.
          Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          I like it, I wear an Ivy Cap on the reg, similar but a bit more stream line !
          You guys have a good sense of style. Props.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            I'm not in my 60s or above. I'm also not Irish. So no. And yes, I know the guy in the pic isn't either. But he also looks ridiculous. Stringer needs to get a hobby. Ha.
            Limited thinking smh

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Limited thinking smh
              Haha. Well, they do rock them out on Peaky Blinders. Of course, that's, you know, in 1920s England. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

That brotha looks pretty smooth.

I do wear one but i cant pull off that cool ass smooth look like that brotha has.

My red fuking neck and farmers tan skin doesnt help, but i still have a couple of them hats even though i rarely wear them.

Comment

I'd look like such a douche in that hat. I agree with Mike D, you gotta have a certain look.

Comment

i own a hat like that i wear if its cold . if its hot i wear a baseball cap' and if its fking freezing i dont go out

Comment

That's the kind of hat you have to wear all the time and make it your thing. If you go without it for a while then put it back on people will ask wtf is on your head. But if it's always there then you're just that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X