Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Bobby Pacquiao actually hits harder and has a better chin than Manny

Comment

There has been plenty, Omar Chavez, Roger Leonard, Ali's brother and Marco Antonio Barrera's brother. Diego Morales too.

Comment

Couple of The smith brothers

Comment

Enrique Ornelas, Librado Andrade's brother, aaah nvr mind. They're both bums

Comment

Man, Glenn donaire was actually the son that was more loved and believed in than Nonito, Nonitos father never gave a dchit about him, Glenn was the one who was supposed to be the star boxing champion.

Bobby Pacquiao actually hits harder and has a better chin than Manny, Bobby could have been great, only thing is he never loved boxing he just did it cause his bro did it and he needed to eat, he had no heart if you look at all his knockout losses it was basically him quitting and not wanting to continue after taking punishment, he had no heart, but he had the physical tools though, he didnt have speed but he had LONG reach, he had very long arms and a harder punch than Manny.
            Dumb ****** alert!!!!!!! Ding ding ding

Comment

The Charlie Murphys of boxing.

Comment

Bobby Pacquiao actually hits harder and has a better chin than Manny, Bobby could have been great, only thing is he never loved boxing he just did it cause his bro did it and he needed to eat, he had no heart if you look at all his knockout losses it was basically him quitting and not wanting to continue after taking punishment, he had no heart, but he had the physical tools though, he didnt have speed but he had LONG reach, he had very long arms and a harder punch than Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Hey, did B Suth have a brother?

If he did, I wouldn't blame for him for not becoming a boxer. I would hate to be the bum brother and live in B Suth's shadow.

Comment

A lot of the brothers named were not bums, they just never reached the level that their brothers did. But I admit it is hard for me to call any fighter a bum.

However to go ahead and add to the theme of this thread, Tommy Morrison's brother Tim had a professional record of 14-25-2 and was stopped 15 times.

Comment

Damn, Pelucho got big!

Last edited by El Gitano; 12-05-2016, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X