No announcement yet.

Best Boxing Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Boxing Quotes

"If there is peace in my whole country every time I fight, then I will fight every day." - Manny Pacquiao

"When you go to war, you're gonna get hit. It's just how you react after you get hit. Do you fold, you run for cover, do you quit, do you wave the white flag, or you keep fighting? I keep fighting." - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

“The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” - Muhammad Ali

“The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It’s the same thing, fear, but it’s what you do with it that matters.” – Legendary Trainer, Cus D’Amato

"I'm not God but I'm something similar" Roberto Duran

Comment

"Bernard. I wanna touch him. In the ring."

- Sergey Kovalev following his victory over Cornelius White in 2013

Comment

"A man can do anything in victory, it's in defeat a man reveals himself"

Floyd Patterson

My favorite boxing quote

Comment

"Only cowards do things and then regret them."

Erik Morales to Marco Antonio Barrera on the set of Univision's Republica Deportiva when Barrera apologized to Morales for sucker-punching him before their second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz82 View Post
            "A man can do anything in victory, it's in defeat a man reveals himself"

Floyd Patterson

My favorite boxing quote
            I never heard that one before but it is great, good one.

Cus has many great quotes, I like the one on fear that was originally posted.

This from Ali is great, not an inspiring or thought provoking one, but fun..
            "It's just a job, Grass grows, Birds fly, Waves pound the sand. I beat people up"

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              "Only cowards do things and then regret them."

Erik Morales to Marco Antonio Barrera on the set of Univision's Republica Deportiva when Barrera apologized to Morales for sucker-punching him before their second fight.
              Gotta love Morales, that guy is a fighter right down to his core

Comment

"I zigged when I should've zagged" Jack ropper

Comment

"Corrales reached to adjust his trunks. Mayweather hit hits him. Corrales looks at Mayweather as if to say: "Hey guy, can't you see that I'm adjusting my trunks?"

-Lampley

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

"I was gonna rip his heart out. I’m the best ever. I’m the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! He’s no Alexander! I’m Alexander! I’m the best ever. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s never been anyone like me. I’m from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I’m the ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!”

- MIKE TYSON

Comment

Working...
                    X