Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN puts Garcia/Salka fight on blast (MUST WATCH)

Fuck Team Garcia, Al Haymon, and Showtime

and most of all, fuck the fans who support this bullshit

you are the reason boxing is where it's at right now, and you're too fucking stupid to realize it

I'm a Danny Garcia supporter, but its pretty much impossible to defend this fight.

Comment

Teddy's right, it makes a mockery of the sport. Garcia and Peterson shouldn't even have the titles let alone be defending them against unranked opposition.

Comment

This is what Haymon does.

Real great...

Comment

Its a bit crazy to think that if Peterson and Matthysse fought for the IBF, that means Danny would of lost the WBA/WBC/IBF/The Ring to Herrera.........

damn..

"im coming home..."

Comment

Al Gaymon's weak sauce.

Comment

I want people to realize exactly what this fight means

This fight shows just what Haymon and Team Garcia think of their fighter

This is how low they have to go to find a guy who is as close to "guaranteed" victory as they can get

The 77th ranked Light Weight. Not Junior Welterweight, this guy is the 77th ranked 135 pounder with 3 knockouts in 22 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                I'm a Danny Garcia supporter, but its pretty much impossible to defend this fight.
                I don't think anyone is defending this fight tbh. It's too weak.

Comment

Good video and good to hear that they will follow the incident!

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  It is impossible. When Herrera was chosen as his last opponent the fans had problems with that pick. And Herrera fought a good fight.
                  He had the balls to fight Matthysse but now it seems he wants to do some bull**** fights....

Comment

I can't defend danny at all

Comment

Working...
                    X