Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like golovkin but why fight a guy with 2 consecutive losses?

Like I said I really like ggg as a person and a fighter, but why fight a feather fisted guy with 8 losses that is coming from 2 back to back losses.

Its a stay busy fight

Comment

They're still building him/stay busy fight

Comment

lol, better yet, why are ppl calling this a good fight? even as a stay busy fight, it stinks. i think ppl try too hard with golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol, better yet, why are ppl calling this a good fight? even as a stay busy fight, it stinks. i think ppl try too hard with golovkin.
          Some people try too hard to hate one him

Comment

I prefer adama as a stay busy.... looks like Proksa will get him though

Comment

Stay busy in Europe that isn't aired in America. He has an HBO date a month or two later.

He's not even the main event. The card features a four man tourney of mostly European fighters in Monte Carlo.

Comment

Nobody is going to really notice, plus when you have guys like this who are a little older and finally get a title...they try to make as much money as they can while they have it. We're lucky he will be coming back to the US/HBO at all, a lot of guys just leave altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Some people try too hard to hate one him
                  guys 30 years old, his best win is a washed ouma, just fought what should be a stay busy fight, is fighting ishida, whos not really a mw and has done absolutely nothin of note lately...whats there to hate???its a stay busy fight, cries the masses. shrugs...meanwhile a guy like broner, much better resume than said 30 yo at the age of 23, fights and dominates demarco, tries to make a fight with a guy like burns, burns turns down said fight, broner proceeds to fight gavin rees, whos been on a roll and is a natural 135 lber...oh yea lets hate that guy, the fight is trash horrible fight!!! lol...that nsb's logic for u. its so ass backwards as to be ridiculous.

Comment

As everyone else mentioned it's a stay busy fight. Ishiida is a very durable fighter, he's fought Kirkland, Pirog, and Williams and never been dropped. It's more of a showcase fight for GGG. He's definitely gonna test his chin and it'll be good while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X