Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Share your facts, Ghost.

Share the facts that shows she got into Harvard because of her claiming to be Native American.
    It's called affirmative action

Why do you think she lied and said she was native American for?

Comment

Evidence?.........
      Suck mah .009 native american deek beech

Comment

• Comment

To get Trump to donate that million to charity but we know Trump doesn't honor his words especially when it comes to money.
          Why would Trump donate any money? Warren isn't an Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Everyone might as well claim some **** now. The lines have been blurred and the left played right into it. They are defending her. So when people start using this crap they only have themselves to blame.
            My Dad took one of those 23 and me or whatever tests and it was about 0.5% Polynesian. There's no chance anyone in my family had any Polynesian blood, until my Mom and Dads generation none of them had ever lived outside England, some guy in Samoa must have a few of the same genes and because of that it marks it up as a region, but whatever, get me on that positive discrimination gravy train

Comment

• Pay up, pay up

Comment

• outside of the crazy cat lady demographic, i can't figure a legit reason for someone to vote for warren. she's a total dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  outside of the crazy cat lady demographic, i can't figure a legit reason for someone to vote for warren. she's a total dope.
                  Better legal mind than Kavanuagh’s

Pay up

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    It's called affirmative action

Why do you think she lied and said she was native American for?
                    Prove that she benefitted from her claim when she was being hired.

Come with the facts, Tua.

You out here assuming and telling me I should just work with your assumption?

If it goes like how you say/feel, provide some evidence to support your feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Suck mah .009 native american deek beech
                      You had minority ancestors, Double?

Comment

Working...
                      X