Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: It Feels So Good To Shut Jose Benavidez Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Muhammad Ali comes to mind
    Ali after the Foreman fight:

"You know people believe these horror movies, now how's a mummy gonna catch me..."

and here's Crawford & Co:

"It felt sooo good" | "I told him we're gonna kick his a$$"

Ali was charming and play acting to amuse and excite people. Crawford and his trainer are just crude simpletons who can barely string a sentence together.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Where do you see Canelo going??? I feel he should go to Showtime since they have the much better fights??? I have no doubt CanCharlo happens either Cinco De Mayo or Mexican Independence Day 2019.

GGG will probably go to ESPN for 3 fights. Get that Murata fight in Japan and move up and get a SMW then Zurdo if he cant get Canelo. Then retires. That would make him the most $$$$ without Canelo IMO.

I don't see him rematching Jacobs as Jacobs is having problems saling tickets in his AWESOME fight!!!! I dont understand that sht?
      If I had to put money on it, I would say Canelo and GGG both go to ESPN, and we see Canelo vs. GGG III, Cinco De Mayo 2019 on ESPN! ESPN would love to present that fight to the world! I think we see Charlo vs. Jacobs/Dervy, before we see Canelo vs. Charlo, if we ever see it!

Comment

So youre MAD.....I know people who are fighting should forget the disrespect they endure.... Khabib comes to mind....do you understand this is BOXING, one guy is trying to kill you, but you should forget

Comment

Funny how Benevidez is crap now that Bud knocked him out. Once he does the same to Spence, I wonder if he will be crap too?

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
            I think Mayweather is one notch above him, because Crawford was getting tagged a bit in this fight. But yea, like Mayweather, I saw good composure and patience and same tempo from rounds 1-12..
            Did you see Mayweather-Maidana I? Floyd got the hell beaten out of him, that fight should have been a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Crawford is like Mayweather, if he had a nasty streak and was offensive.
              A prime Mayweather would have done José Benavidez worse. Multiple knockdowns and a TKO before the 9th

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Did you see Mayweather-Maidana I? Floyd got the hell beaten out of him, that fight should have been a draw.
                If he got the hell beat out of him then it shouldn’t have been a draw lmao. Obviously the biased ones aregoing to compare the old senior citizen version of Floyd to a Prime Crawford. Mayweather was pushing 40 in that fight against one of the biggest punchers in the last 10 yrs and still didn’t really get hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  If he got the hell beat out of him then it shouldn’t have been a draw lmao. Obviously the biased ones aregoing to compare the old senior citizen version of Floyd to a Prime Crawford. Mayweather was pushing 40 in that fight against one of the biggest punchers in the last 10 yrs and still didn’t really get hurt.
                  biggest puncher who couldn't even knock down or ko amir khan

oh wait he ko'd victor ortiz!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

LOL, HE BEAT THE SH|T OUT OF HIM, SO THAT EQUALS A DRAW?

thats an example of the stupidity displayed on a frequent basis when judging FLOYD.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      biggest puncher who couldn't even knock down or ko amir khan

oh wait he ko'd victor ortiz!

Yeah because Amir Khan was the only fighter he fought in his entire career lmaooo. That’s like saying George Foreman wasn’t a power puncher because he didn’t knock out Everet Martin. why do casuals even talk boxing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X