Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone forgot that Jose Benavides is ranked 31?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Even fighters like wade and Munroe were rated higher than benavidez and u still guys still laughh about wade. I'm sure he was top 10, but you don't say a word when Crawford fights someone who's even worse
    why the hell would they have been ranked higher?? what the hell have they done any better then Benavides?? the thing is I HAVE SAID LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT THIS FIGHT!!! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HYPED THOSE CRAP FIGHTS!! YOU EVEN TRIED TO HYPE BROOK AND VANES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..SHUT THE HELL UP

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I never even mentioned anything like that or even close to it.....

if you think so then quote me on it simple....

again rios is ranked higher L O F L
      Well u must rate it cause I don't see how it's laughable for rios to be above him when u look at their resumes. What exactly has benavidez done to be placed above him? Other than have an 0 cause he hasn't fought anyone

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        why the hell would they have been ranked higher?? what the hell have they done any better then Benavides?? the thing is I HAVE SAID LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT THIS FIGHT!!! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HYPED THOSE CRAP FIGHTS!! YOU EVEN TRIED TO HYPE BROOK AND VANES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..SHUT THE HELL UP
        Well they were ranked higher cause they'd beat fighters rated in the top 300 in the last couple of years.

Comment

Well they were ranked higher cause they'd beat fighters rated in the top 300 in the last couple of years.
          and those wins were against???

Comment

and those wins were against???
            No superstars but people who weren't complete scrub level. We are talking absolute bum level that benavidez has been fighting

Comment

It's a mismatch but it's free if you get the channel. I will watch it just to watch one of the best fighters in the world in action.

Comment

Well u must rate it cause I don't see how it's laughable for rios to be above him when u look at their resumes. What exactly has benavidez done to be placed above him? Other than have an 0 cause he hasn't fought anyone
                i think its when he beat santana and herrera

he has some decent wins

and yes its laughable rios being above him since he LOST by ko in his last fight and only beat Herrera after being out for all of 2016

again rios lost by KO

Comment

wait what?

here are a list of fighters who benavidez fought in the last few years that were rated higher than 300

francisco santana, mauricio herrera (who lots argued beat dsg the reigning champ at 140 lbs at the time) oh and he beat him at his own weight too and believe it or not jorge paez jr is ranked over 300

Comment

ranked where by whom?? curious on what rankings you are going by (please dont say boxrec)
                    Yup lol but it ain't like in any other rankings he'll be in the top 10 or even top 20.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      It's free if you get the channel. I will watch it just to watch one of the best fighters in the world in action.
                      I won't complain about a free fight!

Respect to Benavidez for having the courage to step up to the plate.

Comment

Working...
                      X