Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Coach: We Want Spence, Biggest Name For Us at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
    What promoters say and do are two different things. It’s a business and they’ll do what’s best for their pocketbooks. I’d definitely like to see him against Spence but I don’t see it happening soon. I got my fingers crossed tho to I’d love to see that fight. A fight like that is a lot of risk for both sides with not a lot of reward.
    Neither fighter will be the same after that fight

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
      Are you silly... $10m?
      Thurman fought other Champs before never been paid 1-3Million
      Why now dummy?
      Actually None of the PBC champions make those dollars
      Thats what i believe he's sitting out for dummy a big pay day that he wont be getting

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
        Are you silly... $10m?
        Thurman fought other Champs before never been paid 1-3Million
        Why now dummy?
        Actually None of the PBC champions make those dollars
        That what im saying dummy he's waiting for a pay day thats not coming

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          Would love Crawford to whip Spence ass. Spence talk all that ****, Crawford taps that ass
          Are u sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            "Spence moving up to 154 after next fight".......tomorrow's headline.
            Keep dreaming Top Rank bunboy. How much does Uncle Bob pay you clowns? Crawford has a dog **** resume of bums. He's fighting a bum now and will fight another Top Rank and/or World Bob Organization bum next.

Comment

Let’s talk about the guy you’re fighting next week.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Let’s talk about the guy you’re fighting next week.
                They're trying to take the heat off of that bum match. They're hoping that old bull**** of he's ducking doe and we're trying to make a good fight bull**** that they used for Pacquiao vs Mayweather again, while knowing damn well they want more Top Rank and World Bob Organization bums instead. Manny at least had some decent guys like Clottey, Mosley, Bradley, Cotto etc... Crawford has only bums on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                  They're trying to take the heat off of that bum match. They're hoping that old bull**** of he's ducking doe and we're trying to make a good fight bull**** that they used for Pacquiao vs Mayweather again, while knowing damn well they want more Top Rank and World Bob Organization bums instead. Manny at least had some decent guys like Clottey, Mosley, Bradley, Cotto etc... Crawford has only bums on his side.
                  Not sure it’s working this time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    Spence turned into a little hushpuppy as soon Crawford knocks on that door.. damn and I was a fan of Spence, and now he showed that he has baby nutz, he is just a loudmouth when calling out fighters he is a huge favorite against, vs Crawford he goes hiding!
                    I am a Crawford Fan , Bud switches to Southpaw ala Marvelous Marvin....Bud will be avoided at Welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                      Can't we arrange a triangle tourney with Sometimes Thurman, Bud and Spence? A division with so many good fighters has stagnated. It needs the Kalle treatment.
                      This would be amazing, and you're absolutely right about the stagnation.

Comment

Working...
                      X