No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Before I watch it, is it the typical pro-leftist garbage mockery of Kavanaugh that is now expected on not surprising from the entertainment industry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Before I watch it, is it the typical pro-leftist garbage mockery of Kavanaugh that is now expected on not surprising from the entertainment industry?
      It has some SJW overtones but it's still pretty funny.

Comment

• I actually got into the case today after talking to a friend and I just have to say what they're doing is terrible whether he's guilty or not.
        Systematically going out to ruin a man's life calling him evil, or incompetent just because he's a different political party than you is disturbing, but not as much as their followers who parrot that hate speech without even knowing any of the facts.
        Forgot to mention they were calling him these things before the rape allegation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          I actually got into the case today after talking to a friend and I just have to say what they're doing is terrible whether he's guilty or not.
          Systematically going out to ruin a man's life calling him evil, or incompetent just because he's a different political party than you is disturbing, but not as much as their followers who parrot that hate speech without even knowing any of the facts.
          Forgot to mention they were calling him these things before the rape allegation.
          This is what I've said about it. yeah, if she was raped he should be convicted but all the witnesses they have are basically failing and they're resorting to ****ty more unverified personal attacks and the personal investigator by his team is also doing a ****ty job.

Comment

It has some SJW overtones but it's still pretty funny.
            Pretty funny, I think they had a lot of material with Ford, her not remembering anything, giving her opening statement in the same fake teary voice, not a single emotional change in almost 20 minutes of talking, and then spending the rest of the hearing laughing and drinking caffeine.

But of course they would never have the balls to call her out on her BS testimony.

Did you get a chance to look at the article I posted on the previous page about Ford's renovations taking place in 2008, not in 2012 as she said, and the second front door being added then, and not in 2012?

Who the hell suddenly needs a second front door three decades after the alleged "assault" anyway...

It's worth a read, and I also updated the first page with the article...

Comment

• Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              This is what I've said about it. yeah, if she was raped he should be convicted but all the witnesses they have are basically failing and they're resorting to ****ty more unverified personal attacks and the personal investigator by his team is also doing a ****ty job.
              She had 36 years to go to the police, and she still can...

Comment

Pretty funny, I think they had a lot of material with Ford, her not remembering anything, giving her opening statement in the same fake teary voice, not a single emotional change in almost 20 minutes of talking, and then spending the rest of the hearing laughing and drinking caffeine.

But of course they would never have the balls to call her out on her BS testimony.

Did you get a chance to look at the article I posted on the previous page about Ford's renovations taking place in 2008, not in 2012 as she said, and the second front door being added then, and not in 2012?

Who the hell suddenly needs a second front door three decades after the alleged "assault" anyway...

Vlad you are at the same time sad and hilarious. If there is the slightest inconsistency in Ford's testimony, you use that to paint her as a liar and say her story about Kavanuagh is a lie. Yet when kavanuagh is inconsistent, ( if you need examples, go into the Trump thread and look at Cobra's post with Bernie Sander tweets detailing the inconsistencies) you either minimize it, totally ignore it or justify it.

Why do you do that?

Both have inconsistencies, as anyone would expect because we are dealing with an incident that occurred 35 years ago. That is why it should be alarming that Kavanuagh wouldn't say yes to an FBI investigation into the matter to find out which inconsistencies on both sides are actually correct.

Comment

I did read it but I don’t think it’s that damning. I watched the 60 Minutes segment last night with Flake and some of the senators and they all said her testimony was “compelling.” That’s all that matters, it seems.

Comment

I did read it but I don’t think it’s that damning. I watched the 60 Minutes segment last night with Flake and some of the senators and they all said her testimony was “compelling.” That’s all that matters, it seems.
                    They have to say that. They seem afraid of alienating women any more than they already have. My guess is McConnell told them all to say that.

Notice not one of them had the stones to say they didn't believe her (assuming they didn't).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      They have to say that. They seem afraid of alienating women any more than they already have. My guess is McConnell told them all to say that.

Notice not one of them had the stones to say they didn't believe her (assuming they didn't).
                      If they said otherwise, the MeToo mob would publicly tar and feather them. It’s a ‘moral panic.’

When Flake was confronted last Friday in the elevator by protesters, one of the protesters said “3 women were sexually assaulted senator.....” No, two of the woman alleged assault, the third one she she witnessed it. Facts don’t seem to matter, it’s the narrative is what counts.

Comment

Working...
                      X