No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Hit With 100,000 Fine By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Americans must be ******* then, because most of them are on PED's. How many of your guys have failed tests now? So many to keep count.

Saunders is a scummy gypo, so it doesn't surprise me with him. He's like Fury. No morals.
    Charlo hasn't failed a drug test. You was jusy dyck eating billy hoe saunders and now his hoe ass got sued and got caught cheating possibly causing him to lose his toughest fight to date.

In true billy hoe fashion he found away to jeopardize the fight. Like a straight bytch he is

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      I said billy hoe saunders wouldn't fight Charlo pussie. When it comes to big fights he ducks or fails test.

Charlo would knock his block off pussie. Do you support that cheater? Answer the question
      At what point could Saunders fight Charlo? Please tell me?

You don't want to acknowledge Charlo ducking Jacobs? didn't think so. It gets in the way of your delusion.

Saunders was twice signed to fight Gennady. Once in the states, and once in Kazakhstan. It had nothing to do with him that the fight didn't happen. So you saying he ducks fights against the top guys is nothing but lies. Just like you lie about Charlo wanting big fights but then goes and ducks Jacobs like a woman.

What Saunders had in his system is acceptable with UKAD and WADA out of competition, so yeah, tough look there. No performance enhancers here. So you're just going to have to accept Saunders getting his groove on against Andrade. Haha.

Comment

Charlo hasn't failed a drug test. You was jusy dyck eating billy hoe saunders and now his hoe ass got sued and got caught cheating possibly causing him to lose his toughest fight to date.

In true billy hoe fashion he found away to jeopardize the fight. Like a straight bytch he is
        Arreola
        Bey
        Berto
        Briggs
        Holyfield
        Mosley
        Jones Jr
        Toney
        Haugen
        Love
        McCline
        Molina
        Morrison
        Peterson
        Randell
        Rios
        Tapia
        Tarver
        Vargas

They're just some of the boxers from America who are drug cheats. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

When did Saunders get sued?

The fight as of now is going ahead because Saunders hasn't done anything illegal. Sorry.

Comment

At what point could Saunders fight Charlo? Please tell me?

You don't want to acknowledge Charlo ducking Jacobs? didn't think so. It gets in the way of your delusion.

Saunders was twice signed to fight Gennady. Once in the states, and once in Kazakhstan. It had nothing to do with him that the fight didn't happen. So you saying he ducks fights against the top guys is nothing but lies. Just like you lie about Charlo wanting big fights but then goes and ducks Jacobs like a woman.

What Saunders had in his system is acceptable with UKAD and WADA out of competition, so yeah, tough look there. No performance enhancers here. So you're just going to have to accept Saunders getting his groove on against Andrade. Haha.

So billy hoe failed a test they made an excuse for this clown. He still failed. Charlo didn't duck Jacobs f@ggot. If so when we're they scheduled to fight?

billy hoe saunders would never fight Charlo he is bytch made. Stop trying to bring up Jacobs and stay on subject f@ggot.

Andrade will most likely beat his ass anyway. billy hoe is a fraud cheat. If you support that clown your a bytch. Dude stays ducking out of fights getting injured all that pussie shyt.

Comment

Arreola
            Bey
            Berto
            Briggs
            Holyfield
            Mosley
            Jones Jr
            Toney
            Haugen
            Love
            McCline
            Molina
            Morrison
            Peterson
            Randell
            Rios
            Tapia
            Tarver
            Vargas

They're just some of the boxers from America who are drug cheats. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

When did Saunders get sued?

The fight as of now is going ahead because Saunders hasn't done anything illegal. Sorry.
            He got hit with a 100,000 fine you dyck sucking f@ggot. He got his pockets hit for being an idiot. I'm talking about billy hoe saunders not some Americans you are trying to bring up.

billy hoe showed his pussie card and will still lose. Only if his f@ggot ass had the heart to face Charlo I could bet your f@ggot ass your account and money. I know for a fact you wouldn't take that bet. Pray his f@ggot ass doesn't pull out the fight.

When he loses I'm on your helmet f@ggot

Comment

So billy hoe failed a test they made an excuse for this clown. He still failed. Charlo didn't duck Jacobs f@ggot. If so when we're they scheduled to fight?

billy hoe saunders would never fight Charlo he is bytch made. Stop trying to bring up Jacobs and stay on subject f@ggot.

Andrade will most likely beat his ass anyway. billy hoe is a fraud cheat. If you support that clown your a bytch. Dude stays ducking out of fights getting injured all that pussie shyt.
              Saunders didn't fail a test for anything illegal though. Not according to UKAD and WADA. I think they know a lot more than you.

If you duck a fight you simpleton, you don't have a fight scheduled. That's the whole point of ducking by not scheduling a fight. Duh!!!

At which point could Saunders fight Charlo?? You keep avoiding this question like the idiot you are.

If Saunders is a fraud, then Charlo isn't even worth being a zit on the arse of that fraud. That's how low Charlo is on the food chain.

Who did Saunders duck? At what point did he duck fights? Give me times and dates?

Comment

He got hit with a 100,000 fine you dyck sucking f@ggot. He got his pockets hit for being an idiot. I'm talking about billy hoe saunders not some Americans you are trying to bring up.

billy hoe showed his pussie card and will still lose. Only if his f@ggot ass had the heart to face Charlo I could bet your f@ggot ass your account and money. I know for a fact you wouldn't take that bet. Pray his f@ggot ass doesn't pull out the fight.

When he loses I'm on your helmet f@ggot
                Saunders got fined 100,000 by the BBBofC? And? What is the point you're trying to make?

When could he face Charlo? There has never been a time he could face him you idiot. Lemieux and Andrade are mandatories, how many times do I need to tell your stupid ass?

Comment

So, Billy has been having a rough week.

Comment

Saunders didn't fail a test for anything illegal though. Not according to UKAD and WADA. I think they know a lot more than you.

If you duck a fight you simpleton, you don't have a fight scheduled. That's the whole point of ducking by not scheduling a fight. Duh!!!

At which point could Saunders fight Charlo?? You keep avoiding this question like the idiot you are.

If Saunders is a fraud, then Charlo isn't even worth being a zit on the arse of that fraud. That's how low Charlo is on the food chain.

Who did Saunders duck? At what point did he duck fights? Give me times and dates?

billy hoe ducked GGG as a champion said GGG would beat him. Was fighting scrubs. Pulls out of fights left and right.

Based on that he would duck Charlo dude is pussie. It's all good Andrade should get rid of that pussie if so Andrade and Charlo would def fight. billy hoe would never take that fight.

Pedvetkin cheated twice and was still able to fight the same year and time. Getting caught doesn't mean shyt in these times.

Come harder next time pussie. billy hoe is a pussie cheat who said he couldn't beat a champion in his own division while holding a belt. Facts pussie

Comment

Saunders got fined 100,000 by the BBBofC? And? What is the point you're trying to make?

When could he face Charlo? There has never been a time he could face him you idiot. Lemieux and Andrade are mandatories, how many times do I need to tell your stupid ass?
                      Got fined for being a dumb ass!! Mean he does dumb shyt. We will see how fast he fights Charlo when that fight becomes mando.

He is a pussie end of story. Ducked fights, pulled out all that shyt.

Comment

Working...
                      X