Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner was killed for it why GGG getting a pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You keeping it 100% alot of folks fronting up in here. Jacobs was in the exact spot feeling in his heart he beat GGG and that the judges gave it to GGG because of money and to set up the canelo fight and he stayed faced the music did his interview. Jacobs didn't run to locker room. Can't have it both ways. It's always excuses and double standards for GGG. just like it was ok for him to kill other fighters for being divas but I'm not a business man I respect the belts then defend GGG for ducking his mandatory and getting stripoed because it. Or fighting Brook 2 weight classes smaller then him after talking bad about canelo fighting khan. Those look like business moves to me. Or demanding ward agree to a catch-weight but then turning around refusing one from canelo. Now we have a different standard where a bloodied up GGG who just got walked down by the little man who he said won't give Mexican style is allowed to Sprint out the ring without talking? Why double standards for this guy?
    Spot on! I largely blame Golovkin's trainer for not properly preparing GGG for the rematch. Canelo made several minor adjustments in the rematch. One, he stayed off the ropes, two, he forced GGG to fight off the back foot where he is less effective and lastly he threw more combination punches in bunches than he did the first bout which all culminated in his Alvarez' decision victory. I think GGG may have underestimated Canelo a bit. He wasn't expecting him to walk him down like that and making the fight a lot closer than it should have been.

Comment

Folks need to cut the robbery bs there was no robbery and GGG knows it. If it were a robbery he stays there and sounds off in the world storched earth status. He ran to showers without doing his interview because he didn't want to answer the question he knew was coming why you asked for Mexican style but backed away from a Mexican style face and what do you think about your trainer throwing you under the bus and admitting he thought you were losing the fight. So he tapped out and ran to dressing room. And other fighters with a face looking battered like that running without talking have been killed by the media, GGG we make excuses and give a double standard for it. SMH

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Abel Sanchez: I wanted GGG to fight Canelo, he decided to box

Your own trainer is basically calling you out

“I scored the fight even. I thought that the 12th round was the pivotal round. I said to Golovkin in the corner that I thought we were behind in about the 8th or 9th, and I told him I needed the rounds at the end. I thought it was even, but you know what? Canelo won, and that’s what’s important.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/9/1...decided-to-box

Comment

They're not comparable. Broner was obnoxious, did a vulgar move at the start of the fight and was hammered soundly. GGG is a respectful human being, fought bravely...Canelo was just the better man on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          They're not comparable. Broner was obnoxious, did a vulgar move at the start of the fight and was hammered soundly. GGG is a respectful human being, fought bravely...Canelo was just the better man on the night.
          So because the media doesn't like Broner that makes it ok to trash him for disrespecting the sport by running out the ring but since the media has crush on the GGG he get's a pass and they sweep this under the rug when he disrespects the sport? Guys who the media doesn't hate like Cotto took shyt for doing this. None of the media like fat boy dan, ESPN, Yahoo ect even includes this in their reporting/narrative to frame the fight.

Comment

If GGG thought he was robbed he stays in that ring and tells Max I was robbed and his loud mouth trainer yells from the mountain top GGG was robbed all night to reporters. He ran out the ring because he was just physically beat up bad and didn't want to answer the question everybody knew Max was going to ask him. You called him a runner and said you looked bad the first fight because he didn't fight me Mexican Style. Why did you back up and not want the Mexican Style fight? The same question he ALSO refused to answer when he was done sulking in the locker room and finally faced the media. He was point blank asked this question as well as why for the second fight you refuse to throw body shots he came out with a translator on some I forgot how to speak english shyt and pulled a politician and pivoted every question about Mexcian style refusing to acknowledge and answer it.

That's not a man who feels he was robbed. That's a man that felt embarrassed, a bully who got bullied and ran from Max because it totally unprofessional and other fighters who do this get crucified by the media.

Comment

Talk about two different scenarios you guys have lost touch with reality

Comment

Broner got his ass whooped to an embarrassing level that's the difference.

Comment

Fans paying thousands of dollars for tickets & $85 ppv to watch you fight you need to stick around and answer questions for the fans. Bottom line

Comment

And why didn't Max go to the dressingroom and do an interview?

Comment

Working...
                    X