No announcement yet.

LOL At Folks Claiming Canelo Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    That's only because you're a f@gg0t. Canelo has taken way more risks then that pu$$y he embarassed last night. Golovkin would never put himself in the kind of situation Canelo did and was never going to face any of these guys. Picked them small all his career and still found a way to lose. What an embarrassing career.
    It’s common fact French Canadians have lil man complex and are born naturally pu$sy.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      It’s common fact French Canadians have lil man complex and are born naturally pu$sy.
      Not French Canadian. 6"2 Canadian of Haitian descent. Get rekt

Comment

i wouldnt LOL at people saying canelo won, u could see a 1 point win for him if u were a fan of his, no problem

i just LOL at the anti golovs who are just making fools of themselves time after time, they just cant even man up, or woman up and admit both guys left it all out there is a GREAT fight!!!! shame on them, they really are a SAD sad bunch

Comment

Finally showing your true colors. Always knew you were a b1tch.

Internet tough guy. Huh?

That red k doe.

You can't get in the green to save your life.

Comment

Not French Canadian. 6"2 Canadian of Haitian descent. Get rekt
            LOL even softer no wonder you got Drider tendencies sit down somewhere lil boy real niqgas talking here

Comment

LOL even softer no wonder you got Drider tendencies sit down somewhere lil boy real niqgas talking here
              Lol, no one in the history of man has ever called Haitians soft

Come here if you want to know what being punched by a "soft" Haitian feels like

Comment

Lol, no one in the history of man has ever called Haitians soft

Come here if you want to know what being punched by a "soft" Haitian feels like
                You ain’t Haitian lil boy you Canadian born and raised that’s why your fam fled they couldn’t handle it they wernt real. Only real Haitians I know stay in Florida and the island you keep it real safe out there in Canada and stop being emotional on a keyboard.

Comment

You ain’t Haitian lil boy you Canadian born and raised that’s why your fam fled they couldn’t handle it they wernt real. Only real Haitians I know stay in Florida and the island you keep it real safe out there in Canada and stop being emotional on a keyboard.
                  You're the one having a breakdown you lil b1tch

And stop talking like a nigg@. We all know you're Asian

Comment

Another corrupt boxing...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X