Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder Has 2 or 3 Years Left in Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    If Hearn was smart he would keep a mic out of AJ's face at all times.

Saying "he has 2-3 years left" is not what you do after you made one of the most obvious duck moves in history (someone needs to photoshop AJ dropping 80 mil into a garbage can)

“If you beat me and beat me in a rematch then you are set to be the king of the heavyweight division."

Jesus Christ...Who says chit like this?

If they were smart, they would at least be telling people when the damn Povetkin fight is at the end of these interviews. I had to look it up. I knew it was this month...but it's not something I remembered like Garcia/Porter or GGG/Canelo
    A sides who have rematch clauses say these things. You know, like every other A side in history. The fact you think this is out of the ordinary only shows how clueless and ignorant about boxing you Wilder stans really are. If one of you idiots could actually say something rational it would blow this place up. All you come out with is ****. Quite sad really.

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
      The biggest coward in Boxing they now beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jnr it is sad.

AJ thinks he is a smart Businessman, he is nothing but stiff robotic uncle tom sell out boxer. Not even got a black chick as GAL
      You do know that most American fighters are ducking or have ducked recently don't you? How the have the cheek to call anyone else a coward is beyond me.

Tell me about that nobody Wilder deserving half because that is what it will take to get the coward into the ring. Even though he brings nothing to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
        So now we know when’s he will fight wilder , 2-3 yrs when wilder slows down. Even Aj says this article it’s a global event yet wants wilder to sign a flat fee contract with no rematch clause for wilder only himself.
        When has a weak B side ever got a rematch clause against a strong A side? I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComeBackSzn View Post
          And because of that, boxing is more business than sport. Complete joke. I dont wanna hear any Joshua fanboys say a damn word after this. If this doesnt reveal his true intentions, what will?
          Could you please tell me which part you have a problem with? Because Joshua doesn't even mention money. So your comment doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
            AJ = Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Shut your yap, AJ and fight! And make sure that it's Wilder. That's Deontay Wilder from Alabama, USA. The guy who will own your soul, destroy your cranium, and have your brain draining out your nostrils. You know, the guy you've been running from. You spineless coward.
            Joshua actually has a worthy resume, Wilder doesn't. Wilder's whole career has been nothing but talk. When he fights his bums, he still struggles with them. Can you imagine what Joshua is going to do to him? Wilder isn't cut out for this level, we already know this.

Wilder won't fight unless he gets half, do you think that's fair considering Joshua brings all the money to the table while Wilder brings none?

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              I am still amazed AJ/Hearn still ducked Wilder. Yes, turning down a guaranteed $80 million is a duck, plain and simple.

AJ is simply doing damage control, telling people he isn't afraid. Indirectly telling Wilder he had better fight him before its too late. Maybe he is getting more confidence now....maybe he will fight Wilder soon? It will be a great fight when it happens.

That said, neither AJ beating Povetkin or Wilder beating Fury is a lock. They had better not look past the guys in front of them.
              As the A side, Joshua isn't giving up the promotional rights or homecourt to someone like Wilder. If Wilder wants the fight as much as he says he does, then he's going to have to travel. Oh, and stop asking for half the money because he's worth nowhere near to that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Wilder has now gotten inside Anthony Joshua's head with his new high profile in regards to the potential Tyson Fury fight. He's seen all the love and attention that Deontay has received from the U.K. Fans and now he has become jealous.

At one point, Joshua thought that all roads led to him because he held all the cards and leverage in the heavyweight division. However, was he ever wrong? He was sadly mistaken.

The irony in all of this is, just as Wilder was preparing to move on without him, now all of sudden he is calling him out for that April 13 date at Wembley. He now sounds a like a desperate man and feels frozen out.

The realization has kicked in that Joshua just might need Wilder more than Wilder needs him; As there are no big fights on the horizon for him at this time. Two of the biggest names in the division are fighting each other while Joshua is left challenging mandatories.
                This is the most deluded post on this entire stinking thread. You have gone beyond just craziness with this one. Wow.

So Joshua saying he wants to fight Wilder in April is jealousy? But if he says he doesn't want the fight in April he's a coward? The fact you have to turn what he says into a negative no matter what he says shows he's in YOUR head and shows YOUR jealousy because Wilder isn't the top man. Wilder and his scummy fans like you are nothing but creepy weirdos who show bitterness and insecurity in spades. Not a single rational thing comes out of your mouths. Just insanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Why do you use Google and type in his name and see what comes up.

I take it you one of AJ Fan Boys i must have upset
                  Why are you searching for whether he has a girlfriend or not and what colour? Your obsession has gotten out of hand. You're officially a stalker. Who his girlfriend is, is no ones business. Weirdo. Creepy little freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                    noelanthony what a tool you must be a fan of the coward and the coward masters stable the film chicken run was shot there I believe and another one soon see aj cower and tremble yellower than a banana
                    Say that in English you spastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Barry is founder, part owner and advisor to the head of Matchroom sports, the company Joshua works for. This isn't the same as someone who is in no way involved in Wilder's career.
                      Barry has nothing to do with the boxing part, just Eddie. Barry takes care of the snooker and darts. So you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X