No announcement yet.

When you call a pro boxer a coward....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    Anyone can go and marry some cvnt and go through the struggles of a marriage. Not anyone can be a pro boxer.
    Tell that to be thousands that are trying you fawking ****

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
      Like duh! Just recruit an elite team of mercenaries with a varied skill set from former intelligence officers to special forces veterans. Purloin a stealth helicopter and then team up with sympathisers within ISP's to track down miscreants on social media and NSB via their digital footprints and thence bring them to justice.

Each week publish a youtube video featuring your nighttime assault on their abode followed by the ritual checking of their posting history and their tear strewn confession prior to the administration of summary justice. Once a week should be sufficient and maybe an additional special raid for public holidays.

Now get on with it. We expect a full report on your recruitment policy and the chance to vote on who will be the first target.
      That was good bro!! Green k for you.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        joshua's team, primiarly. they're the ones who want the fight least. if anybody is a coward it is eddie hearn. in reality, none of them are cowards, they just make a sh#tload of money that we don't see, and that's what motivates them. what wilder and joshua do takes brass balls. same with what eddie does. you need a brass set of stones to guarantee money to your fighters, take a ton of risk, and hope you profit at the end.
        I agree on the requirement to have a pair to fight for a living. But I don't agree that AJ's team bitched out by denying Wilder a chance to get in the ring after AJ's fight & attempt to upstage him. I mean, how many times have we seen a fighter fight his ass off, win the fight, and then some clown jumps in the ring talking cash shit about wanting a shot? Just about every time I've seen it, the guy who just fought gets annoyed at having some fool come up in the middle of his celebration and interview. It may be done under the guise to promote a fight, but it's mostly meant to interrupt & make a scene.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          I don't know bro, I wouldn't call quitting because your eye socket is broken a coward move. That's his freakin' EYE, man!
          Would Ali of quit? Would Gatti of quit? Etc
          Compared to his peers that’s a coward move. REAL fighters don’t quit.
          Eubank Sr done a really insightful interview after that fight about warriors code etc

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Would Ali of quit? Would Gatti of quit? Etc
            Compared to his peers that’s a coward move. REAL fighters don’t quit.
            Eubank Sr done a really insightful interview after that fight about warriors code etc
            We're talking about a broken jaw vs a broken eye socket. You know if you get a hair in your eye, it drives you nuts until you get it out. Now imagine fighting someone with a broken eye socket. Besides the pain, your vision would have to be fucked. Brook said he couldn't see. You can't fight if you can't see.

Comment

We're talking about a broken jaw vs a broken eye socket. You know if you get a hair in your eye, it drives you nuts until you get it out. Now imagine fighting someone with a broken eye socket. Besides the pain, your vision would have to be fucked. Brook said he couldn't see. You can't fight if you can't see.
              Lebedev did. Margarito did. Malignaggi did. Many have. Real fighters fight. Cowards quit. And Brook took a knee and quit.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Lebedev did. Margarito did. Malignaggi did. Many have. Real fighters fight. Cowards quit. And Brook took a knee and quit.
                Ok, chief. He also got the other eye socket broken in his very next fight and is still fighting. Yeah, what a coward!

Comment

Ok, chief. He also got the other eye socket broken in his very next fight and is still fighting. Yeah, what a coward!
                  He’s still fighting for MONEY, no other reason.

He’s a coward compared to his peers that’s my whole point.
                  Is he braver than the average man? Of course any fighter is. Is he a coward compared to his peers like Lebedev, Paulie, Vasquez? Yes. Cause none of them would’ve quit.

Comment

Funny part is the ones who do usually have to use their alts.
                    Meaning, they're bigger cowards than the regular everyday coward.
                    Just imagine already being anonymous and they still have to use an alt!
                    Hyuuuge cowards indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Tell that to be thousands that are trying you fawking ****
                      You're calling me a ****** yet you said that life is harder than being a professional boxer. You just made the most idiotic statement and then proceed to call me a ******. You're going on the ignore list. By the way, you must be a complete beta male who can't **** if you think it's hard to get married. Lmfao.
                      Last edited by Evil_Meat; 05-21-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X