No announcement yet.

I... I feel bad for Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I Don't! His team are complete IDIOTS for even allow him to take the chance of eating local meat in Mexican knowing that Contamination is a issue in Mexico. He can have his food sent over from California or something for Camp IF that is TRULY the reason why that stuff was in his system...
    That would also mean he can't eat ever again at a mexican restaurant or at his family or anyone else's house.

He cant even ask a girl out to dinner anymore

Seriously, who the hell is THAT careful?

Going to fancy restaurants and trying new dishes is one of the things I enjoy doing the most.

If I was a pro boxer I'd be really pissed off if I had to give up on all that just because my govt allows cattle farmers to inject their cows with roids

So yeah, I feel sorry for the guy

Comment

Connelo and his team got caught slipping to a tune of millions. Think about it the fight was officially announced on February 27th. The 2 to test samples taken were on Feb 17th and Feb.20th. That's 10 days and 7 days before the official announcement. There was a long delay on the fight terms and coming to an agreement. Who's to say golden boy wasn't intentionally stalling the negotiations longer so Connello can cycle off the Clenbuterol. So he can pass the drug test. I don't think they understood testing was going to start as soon as they started training camp. Or they forgot to ask the WBC to wait until after official announcement which would have given Connello plenty of time to cycle off. You know you fuced up Oscar or you thought you had enough clout to get away with it and GGG was just going to be a good boy and stfu because of the big pay day. Backfire GGG and his team have way more honor than any one of those guys at Golden boy promotions.

Comment

If we can only speculate I'm not going to say he's guilty of more than eating Mexican meat.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          That would also mean he can't eat ever again at a mexican restaurant or at his family or anyone else's house.

He cant even ask a girl out to dinner anymore

Seriously, who the hell is THAT careful?

Going to fancy restaurants and trying new dishes is one of the things I enjoy doing the most.

If I was a pro boxer I'd be really pissed off if I had to give up on all that just because my govt allows cattle farmers to inject their cows with roids

So yeah, I feel sorry for the guy
          Yeah that would no question be a ****TY WAY TO LIVE no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            If this was basketball, tennis, maybe..but this is a sport where we have seen men die in the ring, leave the ring in a stretcher to never be the same again. Whether intentional or not this is too destructive of a sport for there to be any level of excuse for you having any disallowed substance in your body. I like Canelo in general and have supported him in a few matchups, wish him well but I could be your biggest die hard and if you piss dirty...hold your L and enjoy your respite.

Great post sir

Comment

Working...
            X