No announcement yet.

Mayweather: HBO needs to hire Teddy Atlas; Removes Jr. from his FaceBook name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlas doing the interview on Floyd:

Atlas: Floyd you put on another spectacular performance.

Floyd: As always

Atlas: That was amazing how you knocked him out. It was so fast he didn't even see it coming, I mean he didn't even have a chance.

Floyd: Yes it's protect yourself at all time and I just unleashed a 1-2 on him.

Atlas: That's true, I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      He should tell HBO to let Kellerman do his fights instead of Merchant. There. Done. The problem? Kellerman also doesn't have a good rapport with Floyd either.
      It shows whose fault it is. He wants to have his dick sucked in the post-fight interview and that is not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        Atlas doing the interview on Floyd:

Atlas: Floyd you put on another spectacular performance.

Floyd: As always

Atlas: That was amazing how you knocked him out. It was so fast he didn't even see it coming, I mean he didn't even have a chance.

Floyd: Yes it's protect yourself at all time and I just unleashed a 1-2 on him.

Atlas: That's true, I agree 100%.
        LOL! That does sound like Teddy, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Dude Teddy Atlas has actually worked with and trained boxers. Larry Merchant is just a senile, old, boxing fan, and nothing more. It's crazy how HBO refuses to hire guys who actually know they're boxing like and Atlas and fire guys who actually boxed like Lennox Lewis. Yet they keep some senile old fool in employment.
          So have about a million other guys.

Have you ever heard lewis while on air, or george foreman?

Atlas is the ultimate nuthugger/hater...worse then larryX...have you heard some of the questions he asks FNF fighter?

Comment

Merchant has been pasted it for years, he rarely sounds like someone that enjoys boxing. For the most part he only enjoys one type of fight/fighting style. Which makes no sense, when being a sports commentator. I dont know how people dont see this, and accept this for a sports commentator.

Comment

(in other words)

Mayweather: Teddy likes to stroke my ****....hire him!

Comment

Lenny Ellerbe for blow-by-blow!

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                  (in other words)

Mayweather: Teddy likes to stroke my ****....hire him!
                  lol pretty much...at least with larry merchant we get some midly amusing quotes from him.

Comment

He removed Jr. from his Facebook name? Why doesn't Floyd just go back to his birth name, Floyd Sinclair?

Comment

Whatever you want to say about Floyd he makes a lot of money for HBO.
                      If he doesn't want Larry Merchant to commentate on his ppv's it's as simple as threatening to fight on Showtime if Merchant is on his events. Floyd doesn't have to talk to Merchant. Who is he? He never trained, never fought, and never promoted. He ain't signing any checks over at HBO so who cares if his feelings got hurt? If he can speak his mind Floyd can call him out on his bias as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X