No announcement yet.

Modern Western governments and their future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Western governments and their future

Recently I've been thinking about the way Western governments operate, and the extent of social engineering they are engaging in. It is clear, particularly on the issue of immigration, that governments in the West are not acting in the best interests of the people they are supposed to represent.

Regarding immigration, we have seen a massive influx of migrants entering Europe. Not only have governments not taken any steps to stem this flow, but rather have actively encouraged it and even threatens sanctions upon countries that refuse to participate.

This migration is predominantly unskilled laborers who do more to clog up social services and strain public resources than they can ever hope to produce or contribute to the economy. Worse still is the massive increase in crimes, and the issue of terrorism, for which no genuinely effective vetting has been established.

As a result, European countries are seeing dramatic rises in crime statistics, repeated acts of terror, tremendous strains on resources and public services, and demographic changes so extreme that they are becoming minorities in their own capital cities. There is no question that the immigration policy in the West is not simply harmful, it is culturally suicidal. Not only are the governments bringing this on, but they are suppressing information and brainwashing the more gullible members of society into submission masked as tolerance and love. Every person attempting to fix the problem being stigmatized with made up words like "Islamophobia" in effort to silence them.

With the understanding shared among many patriots in many of these countries that our governments are acting against the interests of the people, for how long will they be considered legitimate governments?

With all due respect to those serving in the military, I assert that the true war is within. All others are a distraction. Every child raped and killed in this soft invasion is on the hands of those who open the gates. I meditate on this coming war every day. I am ready to kill not only the invaders but those who continue to let them in. I know I am not alone in waiting for the right moment in time.

In 50 years or less, the western powers will be bankrupted and we will be in a modern "dark ages" where mankind advancement comes to a screeching halt.. will probably last until we colonize space..

Just too many people, too many not producing, too much debt..

Americas debt is 77% of GDP roughly,,, that's way to high, but it's only growing and when it's at 25 trillion or over 80% GDP, we are ****ed.. when it hits 100 or 110% GDP then that's when the "dark ages" start..

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Recently I've been thinking about the way Western governments operate, and the extent of social engineering they are engaging in. It is clear, particularly on the issue of immigration, that governments in the West are not acting in the best interests of the people they are supposed to represent.

Regarding immigration, we have seen a massive influx of migrants entering Europe. Not only have governments not taken any steps to stem this flow, but rather have actively encouraged it and even threatens sanctions upon countries that refuse to participate.

This migration is predominantly unskilled laborers who do more to clog up social services and strain public resources than they can ever hope to produce or contribute to the economy. Worse still is the massive increase in crimes, and the issue of terrorism, for which no genuinely effective vetting has been established.

As a result, European countries are seeing dramatic rises in crime statistics, repeated acts of terror, tremendous strains on resources and public services, and demographic changes so extreme that they are becoming minorities in their own capital cities. There is no question that the immigration policy in the West is not simply harmful, it is culturally suicidal. Not only are the governments bringing this on, but they are suppressing information and brainwashing the more gullible members of society into submission masked as tolerance and love. Every person attempting to fix the problem being stigmatized with made up words like "Islamophobia" in effort to silence them.

With the understanding shared among many patriots in many of these countries that our governments are acting against the interests of the people, for how long will they be considered legitimate governments?

With all due respect to those serving in the military, I assert that the true war is within. All others are a distraction. Every child raped and killed in this soft invasion is on the hands of those who open the gates. I meditate on this coming war every day. I am ready to kill not only the invaders but those who continue to let them in. I know I am not alone in waiting for the right moment in time.
      One of the reasons for immigration is the falling birth rate of developed countries and the aging population. Western democracies have social assistance programs, medical aid, retirement funds etc. that have to be paid for. Without a young workforce paying taxes where is all the money going to come from to keep these programs solvent? You can argue whether these programs are too extravagant or not but the fact are they exist and people depend on them. This is what our governments have come up with as a fix. Obviously the fix is creating another set of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        In 50 years or less, the western powers will be bankrupted and we will be in a modern "dark ages" where mankind advancement comes to a screeching halt.. will probably last until we colonize space..

Americas debt is 77% of GDP roughly,,, that's way to high, but it's only growing and when it's at 25 trillion or over 80% GDP, we are ****ed.. when it hits 100 or 110% GDP then that's when the "dark ages" start..
        Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        One of the reasons for immigration is the falling birth rate of developed countries and the aging population. Western democracies have social assistance programs, medical aid, retirement funds etc. that have to be paid for. Without a young workforce paying taxes where is all the money going to come from to keep these programs solvent? You can argue whether these programs are too extravagant or not but the fact are they exist and people depend on them. This is what our governments have come up with as a fix. Obviously the fix is creating another set of problems.
        it won't be much of a problem, when the chinese try to collect their money, all the western governments will have been taken over by caliphates who will just say **** you and maybe try to behead them for being infidels

Comment

Automation will reach a point where over half of jobs are replaced, which would mean high immigration would be unjustifiable to the majority of the population, if/when automation does reach that stage there will be huge dissent and rejection of open borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Automation will reach a point where over half of jobs are replaced, which would mean high immigration would be unjustifiable to the majority of the population, if/when automation does reach that stage there will be huge dissent and rejection of open borders.
            The missing taxes normally paid by the displaced workers should be paid by the companies. However if they do get taxed heavily they will just leave. Our kids are ****ed..

Comment

I feel like someone should report this guy to local authorities before he ends up on cable news with a long ass manifesto

Comment

You are assuming everyone thinks like you. France had an election with one nationalist candidate and 2/3 of the constituents voted against her.

They were not acting against their interests in their opinion. They just have a different belief as to what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  You are assuming everyone thinks like you. France had an election with one nationalist candidate and 2/3 of the constituents voted against her.

They were not acting against their interests in their opinion. They just have a different belief as to what that means.
                  I don't assume everyone thinks like me. A minority think like me. Also I agree that a lot of people don't see it as against their own interests. The problem is that they have been fooled, and future generations will pay for their naivety.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

It seems almost inevitable. There is this general attitude of kicking problems down the road and avoiding discomfort in the present at the expense of the future. Too many people lack insight and buy into petty, short-sighted ideas.

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    I've heard this argument before, and it is astonishing that it gets any traction. Are people really so incapable of thinking one step ahead? Who pays for the retirement of these immigrants down the road? Does a nation's future demographics come down to how prolific breeders they are? Do we really believe this is a good reason to open the gates to a muslim invasion masked as economic migration/refugees?

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I feel like someone should report this guy to local authorities before he ends up on cable news with a long ass manifesto
                    I'm not that dumb. I am simply prepared for what I see as inevitable should we stay on this course.

Comment

Working...
                    X