Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest here, GGG is a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g string certainly isn't a bum. The problem is that despite running their mouths constantly, his management team doesn't have any real confidence in him. A Ward fight at 168 would have done the most for his legacy, when that fight was presented, despite accepting 168 for Froch and Chavez, they insisted upon 164 and killed the fight. A Canelo fight at 155 would have brought the most money. They declined. Who ever heard of passing on the most lucrative fight available to you? Crazy!

These are the kind of things that happen when your management team doesn't believe you can beat the opponent.
    Last edited by just the facts; 08-28-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      I once saw a turd exit his mouth, so by definition he is a bum

Comment

A bum is a boxer who is a poor fighter. Honestly since GGG is the number 1 pound for pound fighter in the world he is the opposite of a bum. He is a great fighter. That anybody with any knowledge of boxing would would consider him a bum is hard to believe. Ring Magazine, ESPN, Showtime, Boxing Scene, Boxrec, HBO and all boxing experts rate him as either the best pound for pound fighter or the 2nd or 3rd best pound for pound fighter in the world. Clearly no knowledgeable boxing person considers GGG a bum. The man has never lost a pro fight and won damn near all of 400 amateur fights. He has never been knocked down in all these fights. He has never lost more than two rounds in any pro fight and that's unheard of until he came along. He hold three of the four middleweight world title belts. He has defended his world titles successfully 14 times and always with a KO victory. If he is a bum then every pro boxer in the world is also a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          g string certainly isn't a bum. The problem is that despite running their mouths constantly, his management team doesn't have any real confidence in him. A Ward fight at 168 would have done the most for his legacy, when that fight was presented, despite accepting 168 for Froch and Chavez, they insisted upon 164 and killed the fight. A Canelo fight at 155 would have brought the most money. They declined. Who ever heard of passing on the most lucrative fight available to you? Crazy!

These are the kind of things that happen when your management team doesn't believe you can beat the opponent.
          By your logic since Canelo wouldn't fight GGG at 160 and Ward wouldn't fight him at 164 their management team didn't believe they could beat GGG at those weights. Ward challenged Mayweather to fight him at 160 pounds but he won't fight GGG at 164? So he doesn't fear Mayweather at 160 but he fears GGG even at 4 pounds heavier. What does that tell you? Nice spin job though.

Comment

PURE BUM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              PURE BUM!!!!
              That's a GGGreat bum there...

Comment

And they want the bum to move up and fight the #2 P4P. That's like asking Salka to fight Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  ... Who ever heard of passing on the most lucrative fight available to you? Crazy!

I agree. I cant believe Canelo turned down a GGG fight, unless you think he'll make more fighting Smith. I can't believe Saunders turned down a GGG fight. Unless you think he'll make more sitting at home ducking Rosado and talking smack about Eubank. Speaking of Eubank, I cant believe he turned down a GGG fight. Unless you think he'll make more against Tommy Langford. I can't believe Jacobs turned down a GGG fight. Unless you think he'll make more against Mora. I cant believe some guys would turn down the most lucrative fight available...crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    And they want the bum to move up and fight the #2 P4P. That's like asking Salka to fight Mayweather.
                    Funny, isn't it? The guy is such a bum, but the only guy people think has a chance of beating him is an undefeated, Olympic gold medalist, top p4p fighter...at HIS weight

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      He's not a bum. He's the best 160lber out there.
                      That is not saying a lot. Besides, he wouldn't be the best 160-pounder if he didn't use gloves that gave him an unfair advantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X