No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter still salty about Brook - Picks Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    It is, people are actually getting butthurt over real professionals giving their predictions over a fight I mean how salty can you be?
    I never made threads about X, Y or Z boxer saying he believes Kell beats Khan mainly because It doesn't bother me but you will have Dirk Diggler leading the charge on making disparaging comments on any thread that gives Khan credit or puts Khan as a winner over Kell, that is an obsession and an even bigger fantard than I could possibly ever be for someone.
    Read Porter's comments.

He doesn't break down the fight at all. He basically says he'd pick against Brook no matter what because he doesn't like him lol. Kid and his shady old man are still bitter that they got made to look like bumbling amateurs in California last year.

I know Khantards are either foreign or illiterate but try reading again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Read Porter's comments.

He doesn't break down the fight at all. He basically says he'd pick against Brook no matter what because he doesn't like him lol. Kid and his shady pops are still bitter that they got made to look like bumbling amateurs in California last year.

I know Khantards are either foreign or illiterate but try reading again.
      Omg, omg, omg he didn't give a reason to it and now I'm going to pretend he just doesn't like Kell Brook also I'm going to pretend the Brook Vs Porter fight was a cake walk because it will make me feel better about things

Comment

Omg, omg, omg he didn't give a reason to it and now I'm going to pretend he just doesn't like Kell Brook also I'm going to pretend the Brook Vs Porter fight was a cake walk because it will make me feel better about things
        Get your carer to read this to you...

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        The 27-year-old told behindthegloves.com: "It doesn't matter who it is, I'll always go with them over Kell Brook. Normally I put my biased opinion aside but with him, I'm not.
        Khantards are now clinging onto biased predictions from other fighters to feel better about things

Comment

I didn't bother to score Porter-Brook but the Sky Commentary team (Jim Watt) had Porter winning so I had no idea what was going on. I was happy that Brook won and we had new world champion and then I joined boxingscene...where somehow being a Brook fan and a Khan fan became antithetical...

Plus it's not knew knowledge that Porter can't stand Brook. He lost his 0 to the man ffs, Kell also rightfully made him do proper drug testing which somehow made his immense power (which he only ever had for the Malignaggi fight) diminish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Get your carer to read this to you...

Khantards are now clinging onto biased predictions from other fighters to feel better about things
            You calling anyone biased

Pot
            Meet
            Kettle

Hypocrite

Comment

Brook beat Porter by 2 or 3 rounds. I think Porter is salty because Brook won't give him the rematch. He was ready for may 30th but instead Brook fought Frankie Gavin.... Thurman was willing to fight Brook a month later also.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                I didn't bother to score Porter-Brook but the Sky Commentary team (Jim Watt) had Porter winning so I had no idea what was going on. I was happy that Brook won and we had new world champion and then I joined boxingscene...where somehow being a Brook fan and a Khan fan became antithetical...
                The fight was very close, could easily have went either way Porter perhaps not being forceful enough thus costing him the W.

Comment

You calling anyone biased

Pot
                  Meet
                  Kettle

Hypocrite
                  Lol...I actually picked Khan too. But his cowardice in ducking the fight told me a lot about his chances of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    how is he salty? he is right, khan would beat the hell out of brook, this is a guy who has made his career from fighting nobodies and fooling the public by pretending to want the fight

he is c level at best
                    Unfortunately Khan doesn't share your confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                      Brook beat Porter by 2 or 3 rounds. I think Porter is salty because Brook won't give him the rematch. He was ready for may 30th but instead Brook fought Frankie Gavin.... Thurman was willing to fight Brook a month later also.
                      Well you've just made that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X