Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd sr "there's a reason I hate Amir Khan, nobody knows why apart from me and him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd sr "there's a reason I hate Amir Khan, nobody knows why apart from me and him"

Floyd sr "there's a reason I hate Amir Khan, nobody knows why apart from me and him"

"If for some reason or another -- I don't like Amir Khan. That's why I want my son to beat his ass. I don't like him. I don't like his ass. Just one thing he said, nobody knows but me. You ask me, I just told you. Nobody knows but me. I don't explain myself to nobody. I'm just telling you what it is. When it's time, then y'all will get to know. When it's time for Floyd to fight Amir Khan, then I'll let everybody know what time it"

Any ideas as to what this could be over?

Khan knocked him out in a sparring session

Comment

Khan visited Mayweather Sr to discuss hiring him as his coach, they ran through a couple of drills on the mitts, Mayweather Sr accidentally grazed his chin with the mitt and Khan was out cold for ten minutes, they have been enemies since this occurred.

Comment

Good that Khan didn't hire him as coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          Good that Khan didn't hire him as coach.
          Floyd Snr is known to come late to training sessions, watch the Ricky Hatton docu, the guy had Hatton waiting around

Khan was right not to pick a guy who is not dedicated to the job

He thinks because he trained Floyd that gives him the pass to behave like a diva..

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
            Khan visited Mayweather Sr to discuss hiring him as his coach, they ran through a couple of drills on the mitts, Mayweather Sr accidentally grazed his chin with the mitt and Khan was out cold for ten minutes, they have been enemies since this occurred.
            Why would he hate Khan if he knocked him out?? Maybe Khan dissed Sr's training skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post

"If for some reason or another -- I don't like Amir Khan. That's why I want my son to beat his ass. I don't like him. I don't like his ass. Just one thing he said, nobody knows but me. You ask me, I just told you. Nobody knows but me. I don't explain myself to nobody. I'm just telling you what it is. When it's time, then y'all will get to know. When it's time for Floyd to fight Amir Khan, then I'll let everybody know what time it"

Any ideas as to what this could be over?
              I know he was under consideration before khan went to roach. Actually I remember at the time khan saying in an interview he couldn't really understand what he was saying (dialect and slurred speech). It might be that.

I can't remember if this was Floyd sr. or roger that khan tried out with though.

Comment

lol I bet you its nothing real big...Floyd Sr always talking smack

Comment

Floyd Sr trying to hype up his son's next mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Floyd Sr trying to hype up his son's next mismatch

Or it could be that he genuinely hate Khan? He don't usually say that.

Comment

Working...
                    X