Arum planning a title shot for Zhou by the end of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum planning a title shot for Zhou by the end of the year

http://espn.go.com/blog/Dan-Rafael/p...u-by-years-end

Cray.... he isn't ready for any of the titlists at FW. Supposedly it'll be the new IBF champ Rururong... or something like that by the end of the year after fighting again in May.

That's zonkers....better load up those judges and prepare Zhou to take the damage.

Zhou ****ing sucks

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Zhou ****ing sucks
      I concur. As an Asian, I want my fellow Asians to succeed, but Zhou sucks.

Comment

Zhou will win on.....activity,lol

Comment

Zhou's probably a nice guy, and Ill root for him to do well...but he appears to me more of a novelty than anything.

He didn't show me anything in his two pro fights so far that would suggest that he wouldn't get straight murked against any actual battle tested competition.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Zhou ****ing sucks
            He also looks like hes a 50 year old dishwasher

Comment

We all know why he was signed.... Bob shouldn't be rushing to have him lose.
              Zhou's getting better....but nowhere near world class or B class in one of the best divisions

Comment

maybe its their experience before pro but it seems bob is really rushing these guys hes already trying to get lomachenko and rigo to fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  maybe its their experience before pro but it seems bob is really rushing these guys hes already trying to get lomachenko and rigo to fight
                  Murata being rushed too. Fought one of Japans best MW's for his debut.. think he was the OPBF belt holder at the time... then a guy who's fought decent opposition in his third pro fight

Comment

Why isn't Arum looking at fighters in Japan. There's fighters out there 10x better than Zou.

Comment

Working...
                    X