No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Making Demands: "Call It Martinez vs Cotto or I wont fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I don't understand what goes on in the head of these fools. Is Floyd all you guys think about?
    I have wet dreams about Floyd.

Comment

Sergio isn't Delvin Rodriguez.. Cotto needs to understand he's challenging for another man's title. If it's in ny, on the date you would rather fight on them so be it. Let the champion have it billed with his name first

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I don't understand what goes on in the head of these fools. Is Floyd all you guys think about?
        just making a comparison to make a point..sergio's demand is funny but 100% realistic compared to floyd's "sign with tmt" to fight me kinda demands...

Comment

*sees Cotto p.orn avatar*

OP must be really unbiased.

Comment

Sergio is probably pissed off at how cold blooded Cotto has been in these negotiations. Cotto should just give it to him, Martinez is the champion anyway this would be foolish of Cotto to not give Sergio at least something after Cotto gets the venue, the pay cut, and the catchweight? damn Cotto is ruthless, he might piss Sergio off bad and bring out that monster. If I were Cotto I would be more cordial, maybe Sergio said some insulting things in spanish about Cotto or something, this is weird because Cotto usually only makes demands and negotiations hard with guys he doesn't like like with Margarito and Mayorga.

Comment

Just be happy Martinez isn't demanding a real title like

'Ghostbusters - Martinez vs. Casper'

Comment

There has to be something here, maybe bad blood? did Sergio piss off Cotto with some negative comments or something?

Cotto really is acting like a diva here, dude you already got everything you want, the place, the venue, the date, the lions share, the catchweight what more do you want? Just give the man the billing.

Cotto is one of my favorite fighters of all time to watch can't wait for this fight, finally a pay per view worth 65 bucks.

Comment

This isn't really a big issue. Who's taking home the A side money?

Does the order of their names really mean anything?

For God's sake, the fights gonna be in MSG. Let Sergio get his name in front.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    There has to be something here, maybe bad blood? did Sergio piss off Cotto with some negative comments or something?

Cotto really is acting like a diva here, dude you already got everything you want, the place, the venue, the date, the lions share, the catchweight what more do you want? Just give the man the billing.

Cotto is one of my favorite fighters of all time to watch can't wait for this fight, finally a pay per view worth 65 bucks.
                    Princess Cotto has a catchweight? How is this history? Everyone hated Pac for doing it to Margarito. Why is Cotto getting credit? He's draining a one kneed Martinez.

God I hope Martinez humiliates him.

Comment

Cotto is the bigger name (brings more cash to the table) so its pretty much Cotto's way or the highway.

I don't really care much for this fight at all, Cotto vs Canelo would be a much better fight and would make Cotto more cash although it'd be more dangerous perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X