Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manuel Charr: "The Klitschkos' are afraid of Haye!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Sure, but didn't he promise to give Haye a pizza face and KO him in the 12th?

Not exactly what happened. Haye claimed he would KO Wlad and send him to the hospital. Not exactly what happened either.

Basically, both fighters didn't do anything meaningful in the fight. Wlad just landed more meaningless jabs than Haye and it won him the fight.
    Meaningless jabs that landed because Haye was trying to make Wlad engage in a fight he wanted nothing to do with, Haye stood in front of him for most of the fight with his hands down and Wlad couldn't muster the courage to throw meaningful punches. When Haye moved forward Wlad ran or held.

Comment

Sure, but didn't he promise to give Haye a pizza face and KO him in the 12th?

Not exactly what happened. Haye claimed he would KO Wlad and send him to the hospital. Not exactly what happened either.

Basically, both fighters didn't do anything meaningful in the fight. Wlad just landed more meaningless jabs than Haye and it won him the fight.
      I don't see why people complain about Wladimir's performance. He boxed behind the jab - shock! That's the way he fights.

Haye had three years to devise a strategy to get beyond the jab. He and Booth claimed they had 'discovered' a way to nullify it. It was all bulls***.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        I don't see why people complain about Wladimir's performance. He boxed behind the jab - shock! That's the way he fights.

Haye had three years to devise a strategy to get beyond the jab. He and Booth claimed they had 'discovered' a way to nullify it. It was all bulls***.
        You don't see why people complain?

He's the HW champion and had promised his fans to punish the guy who had made a mockery of him for so many years. He promised to KO him and make him eat his words.

And then when Haye stands with his hands down, he doesn't even throw a punch? Lands less power punches than Haye and averages 11 connections per round where 9 are jabs that didn't even properly connect.

Not exactly the performance of a lifetime is it?

I'm not saying Haye's was better, because it wasn't. But as a fan of Wlad, you couldn't be happy with that.

Comment

Did you watch the fight? The jab was landing because Haye allowed it to, he thought that Wlad would have some balls after he had made him angry and try to actually fight. Wlad's balls were smaller than Haye thought, infact i think they're non existent. If a fighter won't attack and runs and/or holds when you attack who's to blame for the crap fight?

Comment

You don't see why people complain?

He's the HW champion and had promised his fans to punish the guy who had made a mockery of him for so many years. He promised to KO him and make him eat his words.

And then when Haye stands with his hands down, he doesn't even throw a punch? Lands less power punches than Haye and averages 11 connections per round where 9 are jabs that didn't even properly connect.

Not exactly the performance of a lifetime is it?

I'm not saying Haye's was better, because it wasn't. But as a fan of Wlad, you couldn't be happy with that.
            I was satisfied with Wladimir's performance. He showed discipline and wasn't drawn into Haye's trap. In fact, he made Haye look like a prized prat. It was a complete shutout.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Did you watch the fight? The jab was landing because Haye allowed it to, he thought that Wlad would have some balls after he had made him angry and try to actually fight. Wlad's balls were smaller than Haye thought, infact i think they're non existent. If a fighter won't attack and runs and/or holds when you attack who's to blame for the crap fight?
            I did, indeed. If Haye was letting Wladimir land the jab, why didn't he try and get behind it? He said he could nullify it, remember?

I'm not sure where you're going with the holding - Wladimir couldn't clinch Haye; he was running away.
            Last edited by yoz; 05-02-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I was satisfied by Wladimir's performance. He showed discipline and wasn't drawn into Haye's trap. In fact, he made Haye look like a prized prat. It was a complete shutout.

I did, indeed. If Haye was letting Wladimir land the jab, why didn't he try and get behind it?

I'm not sure where you're going with the holding - Wladimir couldn't clinch Haye; he was running away.
              Haye was wanting Wlad to attack, Wlad wouldn't was happy poking his jab, when Haye attacked Wlad ran and held. Both instances show that Wlad was the one not wanting to engage, not Haye.

You can't make someone fight that is so unwilling to do so.
              Last edited by Jam Jars; 05-02-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                It's not my fault you don't know the rules of the sport you claim to follow. It's indisputable that holding to gain a tactical advantage is illegal. Because not many complain about it doesn't mean it isn't. True fans of boxing know that pu55ies like the guy you support are ruining the sport, inside fighting has basically disappeared because of cowards like him.
                Booth and Haye : "Wlad won FAIR and SQUARE."

I rest my case.
                Your claim is based on your hate towrds klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                X