Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire would UTTERLY OUTCLASS & possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire is such a smart businessman, he has everyone talking about him! His stock is rising with every post!

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      So he is one of the most skilled fighters in boxing, but hes not good enough to get a fight with Donaire?
      Never said he wasn't good enough, you guys need to understand the difference between ability and accomplishments. I wanna see the fight but Rigo is not in the position to demand anything, either from a commercial or a competitive standpoint.

Originally posted by Rolph Spicer View Post
      Co-sign.

Why the hell would Arum let Donaire end Rigo's career after only 11 fights?
      Well Rigo is already 32, they're bringing him along quickly because they know he can fight, he's already seasoned. They're not trying to build Rigo as a future star, he doesn't have the style or the ethnic fanbase.

Comment

• I think we both know that isn't the case, otherwise Donaire would jump at the opportunity to fight him if it were an easy win.

The guy is a title holder and very experienced despite his record.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I think we both know that isn't the case, otherwise Donaire would jump at the opportunity to fight him if it were an easy win.

The guy is a title holder and very experienced despite his record.
          Yep, he can say what ever he wants, we all know the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            But Donaire is not excited enough...
            I know, I hate his response.. He should of said 'BRING IT ILL PROVE DOUBTERS WRONG'... I can see where he is coming from cause Rigo really hasnt built a name but Rigo is a top guy in that div and Donaire would move higher up the ranks if he took him out..

Comment

• Serious LOL.

Comment

• Maybe if Rio wears a thong and nipple piercings Donaire can get excited

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolph Spicer View Post
                  Co-sign.

Why the hell would Arum let Donaire end Rigo's career after only 11 fights? Rigo has proved NOTHING in terms of being able to handle a fighter of donaire's caliber in the pros, WITHOUT headgear and pillow gloves. Rigo would be thrown to the wolves indeed, and Arum loses his investment.

These emotional rigotards obviously understand nothing about the business side of boxing.
                  He's 32 years old with probably a lot of wear on his body. He's never gonna be a star because of his size, style, age, and lack of a fanbase so what exactly is the hold up?

DONAIRE

Comment

• Bob Arum has publically admitted that Rigondeaux beats Donaire, even he won't make that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      He's 32 years old with probably a lot of wear on his body. He's never gonna be a star because of his size, style, age, and lack of a fanbase so what exactly is the hold up?
                      If rigonho is never gonna be a star because of all the factors u pointed out, then what's the point of top rank even promoting him? That's a horrible investment and waste of time from a promoters point of view. So there must be something brewing in the future if top rank just signed this guy to an extension, which rigo himself agreed to.

I don't see a problem with rigo getting some name fighters under his belt as well as more exposure before he fights donaire; that would make it a much bigger fight.

But right now it looks like he's trying to demand a fight and a big payday from the top dog while having absolutely no leverage, which is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X