Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what pisses me off? Birds with arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Well, go back and get that sum*****, you lazy larry.
      My brain and legs had a meeting...my legs said they don't wanna go but my brain did a veto, so I'm going.:sarcastic:

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        The charger I have, you usually have to order it. I can take my battery out and plug it into the charger. And the charger is ONLY for my style of battery.
        Sounds like you gotto go back for it and hope it's not lost.
        Have you considered buying an extra battery and keeping both charged so you have a reserve. I have a video camera I did that for and it is very helpful.

Comment

• whenever i go take a shower and theres like no hot water. Or when ever i go into a crowded gas station and forget what side the gas thank is on.................

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Sounds like you gotto go back for it and hope it's not lost.
            Have you considered buying an extra battery and keeping both charged so you have a reserve. I have a video camera I did that for and it is very helpful.
            Yeah I went back. I was gonna get another battery but I decided to wait because I'm getting a new phone either next month or June.

Comment

• Chicks tie sweaters around their waist to cover their butts.

Comment

• Bad breath in general, but especially on an elevator.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Chicks tie sweaters around their waist to cover their butts.
                  Or when they have like a large bag/carry all/book bag kind of thing, with a long shoulder strap, and the bag is specifically placed to cover it.

Comment

• n:......

Comment

• i fu(king hate texting and driving. People who sit at a stop light and text..then when the light turns green they sloooooowly pull off. Also is why i spent 400.00 on a train horn for my truck. It really gets their attention and is funny as hell!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X