Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Sure ya would, buddy.

I don't need you to tell me lol
    Check your technology again, mate. Definitely not me, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
      Check your technology again, mate. Definitely not me, mate.
      Nah, I'm good..

Comment

Nah, I'm good..
        That gentlemanly scholar was definitely not me, mate. Full and frank public disclosure of the stats will show my truth in this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by STONES! View Post
          That gentlemanly scholar was definitely not me, mate. Full and frank public disclosure of the stats will show my truth in this matter.
          No it won't

Comment

You know The Lounge is really ****ed up when people are asking for such a terrible troll to return...

Comment

but since this is a Dorian thread...

Comment

the only thing g dog ever did was make 50 threads a day. he was the most active poster i've ever seen

Comment

No it won't
                  The ensuing comedy would be all the more reason to reveal, then, no?

But make sure you've checked, double-checked and triple-checked all the submissions and where they came from.

The empowerment of a handful of posters as mods has only added an extra layer of intrigue to all the mischief-making that goes here; in the sense that even the hired staff, having been made privy to a LOT more than the average poster, are somewhat in the dark about much of what goes on and still seeing part of the picture (if possibly convinced they're seeing the whole thing).

Comment

The only thing worth laughing at, is you getting off at being some undercover ninja on a boxing forum.

Anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      the only thing g dog ever did was make 50 threads a day. he was the most active poster i've ever seen
                      G Doggy Dog was a dynamo who posted with the energy of a benzedrine addict.

Comment

Working...
                      X