Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia and Brandon Rios are wicked, jealous and just not good people at all!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia and Brandon Rios are wicked, jealous and just not good people at all!!!

Yes i will like to really put this out there because it is really on my mind.

I will put it like this. Robert Garcia has several fighters and he was the previous coach for Victor Ortiz, now Victor Ortiz left him and went to his brother because he believes Robert Garcia tries to control him too much and also doesn't believe in him and puts in down.

Now he went to Danny Garcia, Robert Garcia's older brother and the whole family went against Danny Garcia. The whole freaking family.
    Now let me put it this way so that you can really understand couple of things here. Robert Garcia has several fighters and we all know that and ofcourse i am sure he is richer than Danny Garcia because he kind of boast about that sometimes. So what is his problem really? or is he just some greedy guy? He cries about this story every time as if the world is about to be over.

So people please ask Robert Garcia that what is really evil in Danny Garcia accepting to train Victor Ortiz? so he can make some extra money too at least if we want to mention the money part. I mean Robert is doing good with several fighters and he has his money and Danny just one boxer and he wants to destroy the whole world because of it. Please tell me what that is.

And it is not like Danny stole Victor from him, Victor left himself. So is it by force for him to be Victor's trainer? I don't think so. There is a reason Victor left.

So that is that one. I see Robert acting like a saint all the time on videos saying this and that and now he and Brandon Rios are very happy to accept Mayweather's invitation? Someone they barely know personally? They acting all jumpy.

Please someone tell me what that is. Please tell me.
    I am highly disappointed in Robert Garcia and i know Brandon Rios is a small kid anyways so i could care less what the hell he does. It is obvious he is Jealous period. But Robert, and he acts like he is a saint.

With this kind of move, can he say a word about back stab?
    If he really walks in with Mayweather then he is the most evil man on the planet and i will award him that award.

Please tell me something.
    Last edited by nokia3310; 09-14-2011, 08:13 PM.

wicked no, jealous yes.

they don't have to like each other and they are in the same business. alot of people have bitterness towards a sibling. what can you really say about somebody else's family ? they probably have problems going back to childhood that we could never understand

I would rather they never even mention this, and just talk about boxing

Comment

Karma will catch up to those puzzies.
      Remember when Rios made fun Roach? And look how Rios is talking now..in a few years his speech is gonna get worse KARMA
      BTW Rios is still mad cause Victor Ortiz ****ed his wife.
      And Robert? Nobody gives a fuk about that old ***gg

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
        Remember when Rios made fun Roach? And look how Rios is talking now..in a few years his speech is gonna get worse KARMA
        shut up before I call ortiz's daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Nedlo1 View Post
          wicked no, jealous yes.

they don't have to like each other and they are in the same business. alot of people have bitterness towards a sibling. what can you really say about somebody else's family ? they probably have problems going back to childhood that we could never understand

I would rather they never even mention this, and just talk about boxing
          Well in same business yes but no they are not fighting each other and this is like they want Mayweather to win. They are going against Danny and Ortiz period and supporting Mayweather. Someone they don't even know personally. Plus Mayweather known to be a bad mouth and cocky guy. At least accept invitation from someone that is professionally matured and behaves well. Not accept and support a freaking villain against your own brother.

So what you think about that. And after this he will open that his mouth acting like a saint again? He is the most jealous and bad individual that ever lived (if they do accept and walk in with Mayweather)

Comment

I would love to see Ortiz and Rios fight in the future, that's a mouth watering fight that is destined to be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              shut up before I call ortiz's daddy
              who???????????

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
                Rios is a little kid and the way he talks and acts is no different from a little kid.
                So i could care less what he does. To me it's like what do i expect. Ofcourse any stupid behavior is always expected from that little dude called Rios.

So forget him in this equation...lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I would love to see Ortiz and Rios fight in the future, that's a mouth watering fight that is destined to be a war.
                  I would love to see Ortiz beat Mayweather and Rios come to congratulate Ortiz and Ortiz throws a left hook that sends Rios into comma and needs stretcher to be sent to the hospital.

That's what will be cool.

Comment

That Robert Garcia man is just very greedy. i think that is what it is. It just become so clear to me now.
                    And in the process of being Greedy, now he follows being Jealous because Ortiz left him and he is doing great, now he wish Ortiz bad luck.

That says a lot from a man that try to sound like a nice guy and cool guy. He is freaking wicked, greedy, jealous and just not someone to trust much cos he will do anything for money against you just to gain an edge.

Comment

Working...
                    X