No announcement yet.

Comedianne is a liar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedianne is a liar

that is all...................may your soul burn in hell.............maybe not forever....................but for a significant amount of time........for lying in the internet.............

you two need to stop...this is the lounge...we talk about **** and suckerpunch vids from world star hip hop or whatever

make up and be friends now

Comment

It's true. Comdeian let me log in to see for myself, and there you were, begging like a little bitch

I can't believe any one would beg another man to stop ignoring him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        It's true. Comdeian let me log in to see for myself, and there you were, begging like a little bitch

whatever man.....my conscience is clear.......no biggie............just wanted to go on record that it was false...............................if lieing is his thing............thats on him

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Comment

I don't even know who Comedian or STURGG are........

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you two need to stop...this is the lounge...we talk about **** and suckerpunch vids from world star hip hop or whatever

I tried to be cool with Strugg, but you know how this sensitive middle school kids act

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

tell that to comediane..............his thread should be in the thunderdome...............

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  that is all...................may your soul burn in hell.............maybe not forever....................but for a significant amount of time........for lying in the internet.............

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    I tried to be cool with Strugg, but you know how this sensitive middle school kids act

i miss Sasha

Comment

Working...
                    X