Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Bradley/Alexander wasn't that terrible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was looking for alexander's power punches especially the uppercat that ko'd urango but it never came. bradley didn't respect his power at all. i don't know but it seems like alexander's game is kinda slipping more than it's improving. i thought he had an off-night against kotelnik like what he's claiming but what i saw against bradley was the same tentative and no plan B kind of fighter. i really think he needs to change his trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      i was looking for alexander's power punches especially the uppercat that ko'd urango but it never came. bradley didn't respect his power at all. i don't know but it seems like alexander's game is kinda slipping more than it's improving. i thought he had an off-night against kotelnik like what he's claiming but what i saw against bradley was the same tentative and no plan B kind of fighter. i really think he needs to change his trainer.
      He fights tentative, and doesn't sit on his punches. He was scoring points, but he wasn't making it meaningful.

No trainer can provide heart and nerves.

Comment

I was ringside for it and enjoyed the first 9 rounds but the end was so unsatisfying and left everyone with a bad taste in their mouth.

Comment

Alexander was fighting like an amateur fighter.

A really great amateur fighter.

That **** won't cut it against guys like Bradley.

I think if he fought Maidana(who's a more stationary target) he'd sit down on his punches more.

Very interesting match-up in Alexander-Maidana.

Comment

I guess I am a rare breed of fan that appreciates each an every event because I never find myself walking away from watching a fight and speaking negatively on it unless its something that needs to be said like the BHOP Pascal scandal, and even that fight I enjoyed, I am not the casual fan nor A picky hardcore fan who thrives on the blood or non stop action in the ring, rather I see every fight event as a chance to study and admire professionals and there ways and learn from them, I am heavily criticized amonst friends for this always arguing how a fight called boring was actually a demonstration of the science in one way or another, maybe I just appreciate boxing differently, But I love fights, whether it be a first round knockout or a 12 round draw. If I don't care for the science of the sport and only want to see quick bloodshed I can always watch a WEC rerun or the next UFC event, while my ever shrinking MMA interest dwindles...

Comment

The fight wasn't that bad just the conclusion. I would have rather seen Alexander fight on thru the eye pain and loose a decision.

One has to question his heart. Even if he was winning he still quit.

Comment

it wasn't as great as it was hyped up to be considering it was called "superfight". even if you had low expectations, it didn't live up to them either.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  i was looking for alexander's power punches especially the uppercat that ko'd urango but it never came.
                  devon threw it once in round 1, but didn't land it so he stopped throwing it

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    devon threw it once in round 1, but didn't land it so he stopped throwing it
                    Bradley was waiting to counter his uppercut all day,he totally took that punch away from him..

Comment

Working...
                    X