No announcement yet.

Before You Rooted For Rampage There Was This Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before You Rooted For Rampage There Was This Man

ECW was the bomb. A lot better than this modern wwe ****.

Comment

ECW was sick. Brought pro-wrestling to another level.

Unfortunately, after ECW, WCW, and the WWF attitude era ended, there really wasn't much about wrestling to keep interested.

Comment

Well, I'm hearing good things about NWA's TNA wrestling. Some good actual wrestlers, not just brawlers and muscle guys and supposedy the Beautiful People are way more talented than the WWE Divas. Plus Kurt Angle, one of the best technical guys ever in the business. And there's still guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, Randy Orton and The Hart Dynasy.

Still, I'd much rather watch boxing and MMA and see some real ass kicking, rather than some scripted fights these days.

I wish wrestlers would do some of those moves in MMA fights instead of this lay and pray crap. Kind of like those belly to back suplexes Dan Severn did to Anthony Macias in UFC 4. Or the Rampage powerbomb on Ricardo Arona. Or that Frank Shamrock slam on Igor Zinoviev or when Matt Hughes used to slam guys on their backs with belly to belly suplexes. What happened to wrestlers like that in MMA? The current boring wrestling guys in MMA should be forced to watch guys like Shamrock, Rampage, Hughes, Severn, Sakuraba is another good one. They should be forced to watch footage of those guys by the Fertitas and then tell them if they don't bring it like those guys did, that their asses are getting fired. Mark Coleman was another good one in his heyday. The way he went apesh#t after the first Shogun Rua fight was something right out of a pro wrestling script. Yeah, they should bring it like that or they get fired or as Vince used to say "You're...FIIIIIRED!"

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Well, I'm hearing good things about NWA's TNA wrestling. Some good actual wrestlers, not just brawlers and muscle guys and supposedy the Beautiful People are way more talented than the WWE Divas. Plus Kurt Angle, one of the best technical guys ever in the business. And there's still guys like Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, Randy Orton and The Hart Dynasy.

Still, I'd much rather watch boxing and MMA and see some real ass kicking, rather than some scripted fights these days.

I wish wrestlers would do some of those moves in MMA fights instead of this lay and pray crap. Kind of like those belly to back suplexes Dan Severn did to Anthony Macias in UFC 4. Or the Rampage powerbomb on Ricardo Arona. Or that Frank Shamrock slam on Igor Zinoviev or when Matt Hughes used to slam guys on their backs with belly to belly suplexes. What happened to wrestlers like that in MMA? The current boring wrestling guys in MMA should be forced to watch guys like Shamrock, Rampage, Hughes, Severn, Sakuraba is another good one. They should be forced to watch footage of those guys by the Fertitas and then tell them if they don't bring it like those guys did, that their asses are getting fired. Mark Coleman was another good one in his heyday. The way he went apesh#t after the first Shogun Rua fight was something right out of a pro wrestling script. Yeah, they should bring it like that or they get fired or as Vince used to say "You're...FIIIIIRED!"
          + kevin randleman

Comment

The guitar, New Jack by Guitar Smash KO

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
              + kevin randleman

Yeah, he was another guy that would bring it. Too bad his record wasn't better though. 17-15 last I heard.

Comment

ahmed johnson was the best

Comment

I more enjoy watching WWE they are the really pros!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    ahmed johnson was the best

Comment

Working...
                    X