No announcement yet.

Anyone experienced with BitTorrents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    What version? Snow Leopard is cheap to buy anyway!
    **** man, I'm still using 10.3.9.

The new browsers don't even support me anymore, lol.

Can I jump from this to Snow Leopard?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
        **** man, I'm still using 10.3.9.

The new browsers don't even support me anymore, lol.

Can I jump from this to Snow Leopard?

If you have a Intel processor in your Mac you can run Snow Leopard 10.6 otherwise you can only go up to Leopard 10.5.

Comment

Bittorrent is quality just d/l it then go to torrentz.com and pick anything you want, Im steadily amassing a nice collection of top ****o's and classic westerns

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
            If you have a Intel processor in your Mac you can run Snow Leopard 10.6 otherwise you can only go up to Leopard 10.5.
            Is this safe to do? What about registration numbers and stuff like that?
            And will I still be able to run all the programs I have on my comp now w/ a new OS?
            Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            Bittorrent is quality just d/l it then go to torrentz.com and pick anything you want, Im steadily amassing a nice collection of top ****o's and classic westerns
            This almost sounds too good to be true.

What about copyright? Do people get busted for downloading all this stuff?

Comment

And will I still be able to run all the programs I have on my comp now w/ a new OS?

Apple aren't like that other company who treat their customers as suspects.

There are no registration numbers to worry about.

Comment

The sites I use have comments and such you can read from other downloaders to let you know if its legit or not. You can get peerguardian to block trackers. Also, be careful downloading any HBO Series...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  The sites I use have comments and such you can read from other downloaders to let you know if its legit or not. You can get peerguardian to block trackers. Also, be careful downloading any HBO Series...
                  What do you mean by "legit"?

And is peerguardian what Panopticon talked about on page 2?

Comment

What is Vuze like?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      What is Vuze like?

Bloated.......It was Ok when it was just Azureus but now it has lots of media related functions that you don't really need.

Comment

Working...
                      X