No announcement yet.

Support American fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    whoa, you can't make that kind of a claim without proof. have you ever heard of Germany?!?!?

we've had bad decisions, but the only ones blatantly against foreigners that I can recall were:

Lewis-Holyfield I and Sturm-De La Hoya

which others are you referring to?
    how about the about thafloyd vs castillo 1 by ud?....oquendo vs bryd,and sergo martinez vs pwill as of late with the sore of 119- 110?.....more others...

Comment

Mexicans are not as great as people make them out to be anyway. Mexican people tend to be skinny, midgets, where as white/black people are bigger built so that might be why see so many small dominant Mexican fighters are at the lower weights, they dont have to fight good slick black fighters because they aren't any.

White fighters have the task of facing these slick black fighters, they are generally more comparable in size.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        bute aint even from canada, but he fights outside his own .... please name some current american top dogs whos done the same besides winky ....
        there is a reason for that your biggest promoters are american and they feel like there fighters will get robbed and its not unprecidented if you do not ko someone in germany you wll get robbed i have seen it numerous times.

Comment

Wait for Tim Bradley to mature, hes pratically the only American Fighter that has balls and skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Mexicans are not as great as people make them out to be anyway. Mexican people tend to be skinny, midgets, where as white/black people are bigger built so that might be why see so many small dominant Mexican fighters are at the lower weights, they dont have to fight good slick black fighters because they aren't any.
            that was pretty racist bro.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
              that was pretty racist bro.
              How is it?

Its generally true that black fighters tend to be more slick, its also generally true that Mexicans are more slight than white/black people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                one of the most recent fights I saw was Ward/Kessler where the former, an American, drove his head into the latter's (a Dane) eyes opening huge gashes to the point where he couldn't see and the fight had to be stopped. They weren't accidents either as it happened five times, how many were penalised?? none, Kessler's words? "home town ref", was he lying? definitely not.
                oh come on ward whooped his ass i didnt hear kessler crying about it he acknowledged his ass whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  How is it?

Its generally true that black fighters tend to be more slick, its also generally true that Mexicans are more slight than white/black people.
                  race has nothing to do with it man for every dominate black fighter i can counter with a just as great white or hispanic fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                    there is a reason for that your biggest promoters are american and they feel like there fighters will get robbed and its not unprecidented if you do not ko someone in germany you wll get robbed i have seen it numerous times.
                    British fighters win in Germany many times and we had a world war with them.

US promoters/media don't like their fighters going outside the US because they can't control things and when they can't control things their assets (the US fighters) can lose, which devalues them and loses the promoters money.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                      Wait for Tim Bradley to mature, hes pratically the only American Fighter that has balls and skills.
                      Floyds one of the most talented fighters i have ever seen if you cant see that look harder.

Comment

Working...
                      X