• Show
Clear All

• Something I learned in Juvenile Detention

I learned you are only
    gay if you are the
    receiver. See you in D-
    Block, bitches.

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

I would **** anything, I don't care as long as you want the dick in you, not in any way shall anyone think they are gonna get my glutes, for I am the only one who is gonna be pitching and sending my balls home in this hard game

The internet is wonderful, you can call someone gay. you can call somebody a degenerate sick **** (like me) and get away with it. I wished they'd hurry up and invent the teleporter. I'd beam into Mike Tyson Jr's housing project and pitch him a hard game... or maybe beam down to Oasis_Lad's place and have a crazy threeway with him and his lass... then beam to Mizzou's house and give her... errr... all info pertaining to K-Nan and squealpiggy so she....errr.... can go find them

yes I am a sick ****! I like jailbait, I like ass, I like to goo in people's faces and I even like black ass... sometimes **** what everyone thinks, it's my dick and whoever wants it buried in their ass then fine by me

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson Jr. View Post
      I learned you are only
      gay if you are the
      receiver. See you in D-
      Block, bitches.

yeah yeah snarfy snarf
      so what you are saying is that you received it?
      interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
        I would **** anything, I don't care as long as you want the dick in you, not in any way shall anyone think they are gonna get my glutes, for I am the only one who is gonna be pitching and sending my balls home in this hard game

The internet is wonderful, you can call someone gay. you can call somebody a degenerate sick **** (like me) and get away with it. I wished they'd hurry up and invent the teleporter. I'd beam into Mike Tyson Jr's housing project and pitch him a hard game... or maybe beam down to Oasis_Lad's place and have a crazy threeway with him and his lass... then beam to Mizzou's house and give her... errr... all info pertaining to K-Nan and squealpiggy so she....errr.... can go find them

yes I am a sick ****! I like jailbait, I like ass, I like to goo in people's faces and I even like black ass... sometimes **** what everyone thinks, it's my dick and whoever wants it buried in their ass then fine by me
        Damn, man! Why you gotta wish bad **** one me dog? I don't really know you..

Comment

I learned you are only
          gay if you are the
          receiver. See you in D-
          Block, bitches.

yeah yeah snarfy snarf
          Fa g.......

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

Comment

You've never been to Juvie.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
              You've never been to Juvie.

I did some
              hard time there.

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

Comment

Wait till you go to REAL prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                  Wait till you go to REAL prison.

You couldn't handle what
                  I been through nicca

yeah yea snarfy snarf

Comment

You couldn't handle what
                    I been through nicca

yeah yea snarfy snarf
                    You are right, I would not enjoy gettin ****ed in the ass, like you.

Comment

Working...
                    X