Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Supplements/Vitamins do you like

Currently I am taking:

Multivitamin in the morning
    Glucosamine and MSM pill 1-2 times a day(my knees are shot)
    4 Dessicated Liver pills 3 times a day
    3-5 1000mg Vitamin C pills a day
    3 or 4 Hydroxycuts in the morning
    Glutamine Powder after my workouts
    1 Tablespoon of Flaxseed oil 1 in the am and one in the pm

I cycle creatine and take it sometimes for a month.(I don't take thermos when on the creatine) Next time I take Creatine it will probably be Cell-Tech because my mom bought me a big tub of it. I doubt I'll ever buy it for myself though because there is alot of ****ing sugar in there.

Protein: I try to get at least 180 grams a day but I usually don't get that much. I use NoCarb Whey protein made by VPX, also some TwinLab whey protein that sucks and I'll never buy again, and I eat lots of tuna fish, turkey, steak, and for a snack I'll have a Detour Bar or a U-Turn bar. I also drink the Metrx RTD Protein drinks when I'm too lazy to make my own.

Right now my diets somewhat **** but I'm getting back on track with it.

Multivitamin in the morning
    creatine twice a day......month on 2 weeks off
    Protein in the afternoon

I'm going to try and gain weight so I'll be looking in to something for that.

Comment

Curly to gain weight I'd suggest upping your protein intake to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. It will definately work, but be prepared to have some gas.

Comment

Thanks.....Yeah the creatine is bad for that also...I'll give it a try...I've been lifting more weight than usual and I seem to be loosing size.

Comment

I mainly stick with with just some multi-vitamins in the morning and night, and about 4 protein shakes a day + regular food for 6 meals. I also take dextrose after a workout, just before the protein to spike my insulin first.

I'm also currently cycled off creatine, will go back on in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Hey Magic, excuse my ignorance but what's Dextrose?

Comment

Dextrose is sugar, it's used post workout because it's a high GI carb and gets into the blood quick.

I take a multi in the morning/ triflex from GNC in morning
              then i take 150 mg of 1-test/600 mg of 1,4 andro throughout the day.

Comment

Right now I'm only taking a multivitamin in the morning and that is it. I hate the side effects of protein powder and creatine and anything like hydroxycut. I've found if I stay on a disciplined diet, it's as effective as supplementing and tastes a hell of a lot better. I'd prefer a tuna sandwich over a protein shake anyday. I do need to cut about 10 lbs., but if I stick to a good diet that shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen420
                  Right now I'm only taking a multivitamin in the morning and that is it. I hate the side effects of protein powder and creatine and anything like hydroxycut. I've found if I stay on a disciplined diet, it's as effective as supplementing and tastes a hell of a lot better. I'd prefer a tuna sandwich over a protein shake anyday. I do need to cut about 10 lbs., but if I stick to a good diet that shouldn't be a problem.
                  What side effects are you having?

Comment

The only "side affects" I get from protein are gas. And creatine can make you feel bloated I suppose...

Anything else is merely in your head my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X