Was this the best punch of the night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    https://youtu.be/b6kZoIcdOD0?t=30

At the 36 second mark Canelo hurts Bumlvokin with a right hand..
    Yeah that's what I thought too, until the different angle replay, came at the break between rounds. He is just off balance, which you can more clearly see in the break.

Comment

https://youtu.be/b6kZoIcdOD0?t=30

At the 36 second mark Canelo hurts Bumlvokin with a right hand..
      Don't advertise your ignorance. Canelo did not land a punch there. He blocked a right hand from GGG, which caused G to lose his balance. Canelo never hurt G in this fight. He threw his Khan KO punch, and G kept fighting after taking it flush like he was hit by nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The one that gave Canelo funny legs for a couple seconds?

Like round 7 I think
        Yeah.
        I was sure that Canelo was hurt. I'm surprised not many people have mentioned that.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          The fight he GGG won convincingly, maybe you should actually watch the fight and see what GGG is doing in there.
          I've watched the fight three times already, jr. YDKSAB...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Yeah that's what I thought too, until the different angle replay, came at the break between rounds. He is just off balance, which you can more clearly see in the break.
            Bumlovkin's left leg locked after that punch landed and you could clearly see him stumble a bit a few moments later.

Bumlovkin was hurt by that punch and was also hurt by a left hook to the body which I believe came in the same round...

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
              Don't advertise your ignorance. Canelo did not land a punch there. He blocked a right hand from GGG, which caused G to lose his balance. Canelo never hurt G in this fight. He threw his Khan KO punch, and G kept fighting after taking it flush like he was hit by nothing.
              LMAO.

Alvarez lands a punch at the 36 second mark of the tenth that hurt Bumlovkin. The whole WORLD saw it including the pro Bumlovkin biased HBO crew who showed the punch on replay between rounds. How is it everyone else saw this punch except for your stupid ass?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Totally legal dude. Come on. Stop hating cuz you got an agenda. Canelo lost.
                Technically it's not, it lands behind the head, that's not hating.

Comment

LMAO.

Alvarez lands a punch at the 36 second mark of the tenth that hurt Bumlovkin. The whole WORLD saw it including the pro Bumlovkin biased HBO crew who showed the punch on replay between rounds. How is it everyone else saw this punch except for your stupid ass?
                  Everyone saw your boy lose the fight. His own Mexican fans boo'd him while he (and you) were in tears. Celebrate the robbery draw if you'd like

Comment

Bumlovkin's left leg locked after that punch landed and you could clearly see him stumble a bit a few moments later.

Bumlovkin was hurt by that punch and was also hurt by a left hook to the body which I believe came in the same round...
                    Sorry buddy, but you are simply plain wrong. Once again, go back, look at the replay in between the rounds. Off balance that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Technically it's not, it lands behind the head, that's not hating.
                      Technically it is legal. Its not behind the head, nor is it behind the ear. It lands under the ear lobe on the neck on the egde of the jaw hinge.

Comment

Working...
                      X