Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What region has the most attractive women of all colour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    was on the phone the other day a southern girl from Georgia, it was work related but she was talkative so we were making small talk in between, damn was she working my **** like a snake charmer. love the southern accent.
    I done skeeted on my drawers..

Comment

I live in the South, and I'm originally from Jersey, and they both have good-looking ladies, but out West, blows your mind.

Comment

I haven't seen nearly enough women from all 4 regions to have a serious opinion of this.

Comment

westcoast and its not even close. Mexican women/Latina women at least here in Cali and in Texas, Arizona, New Mex, and Colorado good lawdddd... but I used to live in the South, I used to mess around with black girls when I lived in South Carolina, the finest ones be in Georgia tho but you gotta be careful cuz some of them in ATL got bigger dicks than you

Comment

Tough call. I've been all over the country, and there is no one right answer. But, on a per capita basis, I can say that the NYC metro area, Texas, The Carolinas, and California get top honors. Florida/Georgia rank up there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I really believe the south has the most attractive in terms of personality, body, and accent. Polls will be up.

Please post pics to justify your choice.
              Im from Southern Ca, Ive lived in L.A. and I work in South Orange County (the Real OC) and although there are beautiful women here, the best looking women I have ever seen were in Miami. The women have beautiful skin and big booties.

Comment

west then midwest... yall sleeping on midwest.

Comment

Without a doubt:

Tucson Az
                  Phoenix Az
                  LA
                  Syracuse New York
                  Miami

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    west then midwest... yall sleeping on midwest.
                    What part? Of you're talking Illinois, hell no

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      I really believe the south has the most attractive in terms of personality, body, and accent. Polls will be up.

Please post pics to justify your choice.
                      The south.

Last edited by Mooshashi; 09-18-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X