People who say McGreggor is the better "real fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who say McGreggor is the better "real fighter"

I disagree

If we are truly talking about true Ultimate fighting and the art of war then Mayweather is far superior to McGreggor. First of all Connor can NOT get Floyd to step foot in the octagon, this is a smart tactic from Floyd when it comes to ultimate combat you don't place you self in a weak position.

Connor would also never get past Floyd's security in real life,The only opportunity he has to hurt Floyd would be at a press conference and there is no chance he is doing that because he won't get paid. So again Floyd knows where and when not to place him self at all times, This is very smart and strategic.

Floyd however can get Connor to step into boxing ring and whoop his ass that way. Floyd is a master at nullifying your best attributes weather that's in the ring or in real life.

People keep saying oh but Connor would win in a real fight? who cares? that's irrelevant, because a real fight is never going to happen, Soldiers don't go to war and have "real fights" they use Guns bombs and tank's, Weather they would beat the opposition up "real fight" is irrelevant. The ultimate fighter is the guy who calls the shots, The fat ugly old president who can destroy you with the push of a button.

Try to to take the bait, folks. The same people saying this type of **** were claiming Ronda Rousey would "kill" Floyd Mayweather. Has anyone actually listened to Joe Rogan or Chael Sonnen or Bendan Schaub talk? In general? About anything?? No sensationalizing needed I've heard them talk about boxing like a 12 year old trying to impress his friends on a subject he's 70% improvising - and these are grown men.

I don't understand the meaning behind it but I do know that man-babies exist.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      I disagree

If we are truly talking about true Ultimate fighting and the art of war then Mayweather is far superior to McGreggor. First of all Connor can NOT get Floyd to step foot in the octagon, this is a smart tactic from Floyd when it comes to ultimate combat you don't place you self in a weak position.

Connor would also never get past Floyd's security in real life,The only opportunity he has to hurt Floyd would be at a press conference and there is no chance he is doing that because he won't get paid. So again Floyd knows where and when not to place him self at all times, This is very smart and strategic.

Floyd however can get Connor to step into boxing ring and whoop his ass that way. Floyd is a master at nullifying your best attributes weather that's in the ring or in real life.

People keep saying oh but Connor would win in a real fight? who cares? that's irrelevant, because a real fight is never going to happen, Soldiers don't go to war and have "real fights" they use Guns bombs and tank's, Weather they would beat the opposition up "real fight" is irrelevant. The ultimate fighter is the guy who calls the shots, The fat ugly old president who can destroy you with the push of a button.
      You know this is a boxing website right, based around a combat sport?...

Comment

This is a weird thread. Most people think Conor would win in a no weapons street fight. I agree. We all know that fight will never happen so we are all just guessing who would win. It's not that important who would but it matters to some. We all know if either Conor or Floyd brings a gun or a pack of bodyguards to help them then they would win. That is too obvious to waste a thread on it. Mayweather and Conor are both great fighters and great athletes. MMA type fighting is closer to a street fight than boxing. Mayweather is the best with his fists for certain. Conor is good with fists, knees, kicks, elbows and fighting on the ground. He has perfected all of these weapons while Mayweather is a boxing master only. This would give Conor the edge in a street fight in my opinion and probably most other people's opinion.

Comment

He should have at least fought Rod Salka first.

Comment

In a street fight, Conor would kick Floyd right on the kneecaps a few times and break his legs...

Comment

Working...
            X