Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Diamond Belt Possible For Mayweather-McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This **** Rofl 🤣. Glad Cinnamon is refusing to have these crooks belt on the line for his fight with GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Mauricio Sulaiman, President of the World Boxing Council, says it's possible that his sanctioning body would approve their Diamond belt for the recently finalized fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Mayweather vs. McGregor was finalized on Wednesday, as a twelve round boxing match at the junior middleweight limit of 154-pounds.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      We Be Crooks

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        If you think I hate Floyd you're obviously a dip**** newb around here... or just trying to troll.

Which is it?
        lol im a newbie for sure.... i just dont get the reason people are hating this fight or this fake belt... its not some official belt.....boxing fans should stop being so down and insecure about their sport.... one fight like this wont do anything to such a historic sport....if s scam like canelo vs chavez bum jr didnt do anything to boxing this wont either....

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
          even if they want money 200k or 300k to people like mayweather and canelo is chump change.... Its not that serious.... Mayweather and 99% of champions in this world love the wbc belt.... Im sure mayweather who spends wayyyy more money on dumber things would not mind spending on a wbc belt.... Its not that serious
          1 dollar is more than they deserve for sticking their nose on a fight they had no business to begin with it, so my point still stands "ceremonial my ass"...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            1 dollar is more than they deserve for sticking their nose on a fight they had no business to begin with it, so my point still stands "ceremonial my ass"...
            99.9% of champions in this world love the WBC! if Mayweather wants the belt he will get it like the WBC said in the article....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              **** off!!!!
              Finally I can agree with you! I'm sure Connor and Floyd don't give a sh it. They will already be making what 9 digits?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
                99.9% of champions in this world love the WBC! if Mayweather wants the belt he will get it like the WBC said in the article....
                your pct is so wrong, but lets play your game and asume is right, that doesnt give the wbc the right to stick their nose on a fight they had no business and try to make money out of it... again even if its only one dollar, is a dollar they dont deserve...
                so again, "ceremonial my ass", they are doing it for the money...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                  your pct is so wrong, but lets play your game and asume is right, that doesnt give the wbc the right to stick their nose on a fight they had no business and try to make money out of it... Again even if its only one dollar, is a dollar they dont deserve...
                  So again, "ceremonial my ass", they are doing it for the money...
                  dude they are not sticking their nose in anything.... Floyd and mauricio the president of wbc are great friends.... In the article he was asked a question by a reporter and he answered with his opinion.... He said nothing has been requesting by mayweather or haymon but if they did the board members would decide like they always do.... Even the mexican belt they made for canelos fight was only a fake belt.... They werent demanding any percentage of the fight purses.... Canelo the cry baby was just pissed they stripped him for ducking ggg for almost 2 years.... All of a sudden canelo fan boys are hating on wbc hahahahahaa.... So typical

Comment

• Kigali

The most respected org in action

Comment

• There it goes again...WBC with its bull**** Diamond belt again

Comment

Working...
                      X