Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you did some contractor work at Trump tower and Trump didn't pay you right...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    yeah all these contractors, workers, dishwashers, etc.. are lying.. keep being a dumb@ss.. i read 1 to 1000, 1000 to 1.. he didnt really explaing which is which..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uits/85297274/
    Facts don't care about your feelings.

You made up numbers, you can't read someone saying 1000 to 1 and then switch it to 1 out of 1000 to fit an agenda.

These are allegations. You would first have to see which of these allegations led to victories in court, know if he dealt with these companies firsthand or had a third party deal with them.

Do you really think Trump is cutting the check for dishwashers?

Then find out all the people he did pay versus the ones he didn't and see what the figures are. But let's be honest you and I both know Trump pays the majority of the contractors he worked with.

This has very little to do with Trump, you're a liar and should be called out for making up falsehood.

Comment

Wow are that dumb?
      I'm the one explaining to you how business is conducted in the real world.

Cut the snark and try to keep up.

Trump already said he only pay 1 out of 1000 contractors right. Seriously are all contractors in the US that bad that only 1 in 1000 do a good job?
      Trump uses hyperbole.

Again; try and keep up here.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
        You made up numbers, you can't read someone saying 1000 to 1 and then switch it to 1 out of 1000 to fit an agenda.

This has very little to do with Trump, you're a liar and should be called out for making up falsehood.
        Well played, sir.

Comment

Lmao at trump supporters denying that trump don't pay his contractors right even though he's got lots and lots of lawsuits about it.

and calling me a liar coz I misread 1000:1 to 1:1000 even though I posted that quote. If I was going to lie why would I post that quote dumb@ss

Comment

Lmao at trump supporters denying that trump don't pay his contractors right even though he's got lots and lots of lawsuits about it.

and calling me a liar coz I misread 1000:1 to 1:1000 even though I posted that quote. If I was going to lie why would I post that quote dumb@ss
            Because you're a liar and stupid... not a good combination

Comment

Im in the hardwood flooring business and have dealt with all kinds of rich scumbags.

One time my guys layed 8000 sqft of vinyl in a bowling alley and prick didnt like the finish and tried to stiff me.

I already got half in cash deposit to start so i said fuk u and ripped out the entire 8000 sqft , wrap that fuker up and used it elsewhere.

Flooring is one of my sources of income and i always get half down in deposit in cash most of the time just incase something shady happens..

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                No, he didn't admit to stiffing anyone.

He said something to the effect of, if some contractors didnt do the job right then they weren't paid.

It's one way the private sector works, btw.
                No that is not how the private sector works. I get tired of people saying that just to excuse Donald's shitty business practices. Most businessmen don't operate like Donald Trump. Most don't file bankruptcy multiple times. Most don't stiff contractors after they've done the work for them. You can't wait until the job is over and then say you don't like it so you aren't getting paid. That's not how it works. The work is inspected and approved step by step. Nobody waits until the job is over to see if the work is being performed properly.

Comment

Working...
                X