Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Andre Ward get a pass from this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Cliff rold is a troll?

Come on dude a lot of legitimate posters and writers scored the fight for Jacobs.

Why can't you be honest about this?
    I said most not all.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      I said most not all.
      It's not even most. You guys need to stop the false narratives.

A lot of reasonable, unbiased,fair people had Jacobs winning. Why does this bother ggg fans so much? It was a very close fight.

What is surprising is a lot of posters that have said they prefer power punches over jabs have ggg winning despite Jacobs landing more power punches in at least 8 rounds.

Comment

It's not even most. You guys need to stop the false narratives.

A lot of reasonable, unbiased,fair people had Jacobs winning. Why does this bother ggg fans so much? It was a very close fight.

What is surprising is a lot of posters that have said they prefer power punches over jabs have ggg winning despite Jacobs landing more power punches in at least 8 rounds.
        I expect me power punches to have actual power behind them, 80% Calzaghe level arm punches and slaps.

Damaging blows like Golovkin's jab that abused Danny's face.

Now are you done or finished?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          I expect me power punches to have actual power behind them, 80% Calzaghe level arm punches and slaps.

Damaging blows like Golovkin's jab that abused Danny's face.

Now are you done or finished?
          Fine with me. Just stop being threatened by so many credible people scoring the fight for Jacobs.

If you think he won, cool.

Comment

Fine with me. Just stop being threatened by so many credible people scoring the fight for Jacobs.

if you scored it for jacobs you can't be credible. classic circular logic in effect.

Comment

Come on man, EVERYBODY knows the deal with this forum, even if people play coy about it.

Comment

Yes there where some credible people who thought Jacobs won as you will see in the my official press row scorecard collection.

Using the same outlets as where used for Ward vs Kovakev so we can get a better understanding of the consensus winner.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  if you scored it for jacobs you can't be credible. classic circular logic in effect.
                  Utterly ******ed even for you.

Comment

Wait what? Get a pass?

Am I in some insane alternative dimension where the forum didn't spend forever shietting on Ward non-stop after the decision?

Comment

Working...
                    X