Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senseless Act of Violence:Frail 68-yr-old Asian man dies after road rage attack in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dont get how a man that size would beat up a frail eldery man like that

Comment

What happened to the suspect? Did they charge him yet?

I don't see how he could get anything other than murder?

Poor guy, I remember a story not too long ago about some transient violently attacking an old Korean man outside a donut shop in CA. If I recall correctly, the old man passed away. Poor guy was just following his normal morning routine of getting coffee and the local newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Black people don't have respect for Asian people, all there is to it.

IMO it Should be a big issue in the media, but the Media doesn't cover it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by navigate View Post
          What happened to the suspect? Did they charge him yet?

I don't see how he could get anything other than murder?

Poor guy, I remember a story not too long ago about some transient violently attacking an old Korean man outside a donut shop in CA. If I recall correctly, the old man passed away. Poor guy was just following his normal morning routine of getting coffee and the local newspaper.
          Yeah, i remeber that it was in santa ana i think, the homeless black dude just got dome shopping at 99 cent store he had a bag and the old 83 yr old asian man was just walking and the homeless dude just randomly attacked him, wtf is up with these random unprovoked acts of violence?

Found the link how come this doesnt get heavy rotation in the news? This stuff is more common

Comment

Well

Anderson has previous arrests for drugs, grand larceny and robbery. He was ordered held on $50,000 bail.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Well

Anderson has previous arrests for drugs, grand larceny and robbery. He was ordered held on $50,000 bail.
              according to Black Lives Matter you cannot judge a black person on their past. But you can if its a white person you can bring up their past all day and try to dig up dirt lol

Comment

according to Black Lives Matter you cannot judge a black person on their past. But you can if its a white person you can bring up their past all day and try to dig up dirt lol
                Make sure to post updates on this case.

Comment

What a bastard. Savages like that need to be parachuted to Syria ASAP.

Comment

Yeah, i remeber that it was in santa ana i think, the homeless black dude just got dome shopping at 99 cent store he had a bag and the old 83 yr old asian man was just walking and the homeless dude just randomly attacked him, wtf is up with these random unprovoked acts of violence?

Found the link how come this doesnt get heavy rotation in the news? This stuff is more common

Infuriating. That bum needs to be tortured. Who the **** attacks an old man?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Make sure to post updates on this case.
                      My boy hectari been playing Collie Buddz on loop!

Comment

Working...
                      X